IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I use this first on clean damp skin whenever my skin is feeling a bit sensitive. The texture is thin, like water, and there is a natural woody/herbaceous scent from the mugwort, which I really like. There is no added fragrance. I apply it directly with my hands (pouring a bit into one palm to start) so I don't waste any product and it sinks right in. You can use this daily or just keep it on hand for it's calming, soothing properties and use it when you need it, especially if you use actives or have sensitive skin. It really works and is lovely to use.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I dont normally write reviews but this deserves a few minutes out of my day! I'm in my mid 30s, so this means my skin is more prone to sensitivity, my cheeks tend to get inflamed due to stress, retinol and rosecea. The star ingredient is mugwart, it's light and has a light herbal scent that is not overpowering. But the shocker is how fast it calmed my inflamed cheeks on the first try. Even centella doesn't offer such rapid result. I'll be for sure sticking to this ingredient in the future.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I am really happy with the purchase, it doesn't irritates my sensitive skin at all, furthermore it does moisturizes it very gently) Removes little wrinkles and removes redness. The scent is not strong. The size of the bottle (glass) is enough for a long time. The only thing I didn't like much (but you can live with that) it is the opening, it is not very comfortable to use it with hands and rather than cotton pads.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Five stars is nothing for how great this essence is. I have been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin loving it. Yes essence benefits are just to increase other products effectiveness and this one is doing it job. I would be using it along side the rice toner and the ginseng serum which just the perfect combination for nice hydrated skin. This does in-fact has a slight scent to it but nothing unbearable. And the quality of this essence is luxurious from the packaging to the ingredients. Highly recommend this essence if you like the long skin care routine like me. However if you are a beginner and just struggling with acne and want to follow the Korean 10 steps skincare routine than I would recommend to just stick to a good cleaser, a suitable moisturizer, and an spf. Other things are unnecessary. Yes you probably want to use some sort of acid will do. But honestly a dermatologist is your best friend with acne.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

onto my third bottle now. still the best artemisia essence I've used. really helped to calm my skin, it's gentle and hydrating as well. a unique mugwort scent, but I love it. quality package and good size. the only concern is it's "out of stock" more often now and the price is on the rise, quite a bit.

Posted on May 27, 2022

One of the best essences I've ever purchased. Used regularly, it really helped even out my skin and reduce my hyperpigmentation. I swear that it helps other products sink in and work more effectively, Personally, I love the herby scent since it smells natural and not artificial. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have chronically dehydrated skin and cleansers can be stripping, even just water. But this essence ALWAYS rebalances my skin ... as if my skin says Ahh thank you! My skin drinks this up and the tightness is relieved. This isn’t necessarily a long lasting hydration because there aren’t any humectants, but the 5.5 ph (found on the internet) along with the fermented artemisia rebalances the skin and allows other skin care products to absorb better. I LOVE the light herbal scent, natural scent of the artemisia. Does not bother my sensitivity to smells. It helps with redness just a tad. It’s more about the initial relief my skin gets when I put it on after cleansing or when water touches my face. I have repurchased this many times!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Been using this one for the past week and I can say that soothes skin perfectly and calms redness. The bottle is so pretty and feels luxurious. I've been using it am before my serum and sunscreen and works wonders. I could say it keeps my acne at bay. Fyi, my skin type is sensitive, oily acne-prone, and I'm dealing with a lot of redness.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

it's good but not the best for my type of skin. first of all it leaves my oily areas more oily and colors the skin that's why I use it only as night treatment. I'm not a big fan of it's scent. but it does the job, it soothes the skin. the size of the package is big enough to use it for a long time.