Page 1 - Reviews - Mommy's Bliss, Organic, Gripe Water Gel, Nighttime, 1+ Month, 0.53 oz (15 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Essential staple we keep by baby crib for night time waking due to gas. Squeeze a little bit on your baby’s pacifier and they should go back to sleep in a little while.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Not sure about the results, but all the Mommy’s bliss products worked for my baby so far, so I trust this product is working too. I normally put small amount on the pacifier after her bedtime feed.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’m not sure if it’s working for sleep, but I’m giving it to my 5 month old baby and her sleep improved! But there is one minus, every time I’m giving this gel to her, she has loads of gas.

Posted on May 8, 2022

All the Mommy Bliss gripe water products work WONDERS. Helped my little one calm during the difficult 1-3.5 month phase.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

In the bad nights, when my baby cries a lot, it seems to calm her down.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very easy to use. Contains natural ingredients only. The product has a relaxing effect. Already ordered another one.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Happy to find organic, always keep a bottle around with an infant. Not sure how much is works for discomfort but helps bothersome hiccups

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality brand. Always order something from them

Posted on May 30, 2022

keeps my baby calm at night

Posted on May 27, 2022

It helps my baby girl to fall asleep faster!