IE

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My gynecologist prescribed me Vitamin E giving a recommendation of the composition. I chose between vitamin E from MRM or from Olympian Labs. Honestly I chose from MRM as it is 3 times cheaper. I am confident in the composition thanks to my doctor. The capsules are almost black, it's easy for me to swallow them, but someone might find them large. In the photo, comparison with 1 cent.

690bdd8b-c543-474b-bc3c-ff74e90d7b14
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is the only vit E I’ve been buying since around 2016. It has pretty much all tocopherols that we need (just look at the ingredient list!!) as opposed to regular over the counter E sups. I’m happy with the quality, definitely benefits my skin and hair and hormones. I take E starting cycle day 15.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

One of the best vitamins e on the entire market. Highly recommending this product - [ ] I like the product. Had a lot of issues with my immune system, stress, health, lost my hair. This product works very good. Thank you so much that I found this product on iHerb. But you need to check your blood before you start taking this supplements. Be responsible for all the actions. Ask your doctor if your can tKe it or not. Because otherwise you can have some

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I've been taking this daily for several years, after looking for a supplement that provides all 8 naturally occurring forms s of vitamin E: tocopherols and tocotrienols. Especially one that doesn't contain stearate/stearic acid which can cause gut issues. This supplement has not caused any gut or other issues for me.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

MRM Complete E has superior ingredients and is a full spectrum vitamin E with all the tocopherols. The benefits of vitamin E and this brand in particular are it's antioxidant effects, cardiovascular benefits, as well as improved skin and hair. The quality of MRM is excellent and we've been using it for at least 2 years. The packaging is good and the size of the softgel is small to medium and easy to swallow with no taste.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

A daily diet is not enough to provide our body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins. That is why it is worth taking care of the appropriate supplementation of vitamin E - known as the vitamin of youth or the vitamin of life - needed for the proper functioning of our body.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love this Complete E vitamin, and have been using it for over two years. I have seen a difference in my skin especially. But across the board, I’ve noticed benefits to my hair and nails, as well as my skin. I will continue using, and will continue purchasing from IHerb.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

A great source of Gamma tocopherols. As there is a surplus of Alpha tocopherols this is one of those with a high "stated" dose of gamma tocopherol. It's just a sofgel with no taste and easy to swallow and about 23mm(2.3cm) at it's longest and 9mm(0.9cm) wide. Mainly take for it's antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties to speed up recovery. Nicely packaged