IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These pads are great postpartum! They feel well and fit well and I don’t have any issues with them at all. I also love that they are cotton because some pads I tried left me with a painful type of itch, but these were comfortable (for a pad) and did the trick. No leaking issues with postpartum bleeding, just change when full.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I haven't tried it yet but because it is made of good quality organic cotton and has no scent, I'm sure it will be perfect for my sensitive skin. the pads are thick enough and their size is bigger than the ordinary pads, I hope there will be no leaking.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Really good to hold the blood after birth, I used it immediately after i give birth and the fluids was a lot but the size of it good to hold, very soft and good quality

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

received in good condition, the box is pretty big for the delivered box though so it has press on it slightly. The content is safe nonetheless

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great quality. Non toxic and work so much better than many of these leading brands. I used these with my last child and now again with my expected one.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

perfect for just after birth. knowing there are no nasties is reassuring at that delicate time. quality was great I felt secure. no smell or sweatyness either.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
3,635

Perfect quality. Ordered. Didn't regret it. Some positive emotions. I will order more. I recommend to all. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,822

Nice packed. I order not the first time, I will order again. I recommend the site to everyone. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product is great, would have given it 4 stars but it doesn't have wings on the pad which may cause leakage at times. Otherwise it's ver generous in size, very soft to touch. Doesn't come individually wrapped so I wouldn't take this with me outside the house.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Product received very fast quality good ingredients haven't tried yet nice package hope it benefits heard good reviews that's why bought to try. Hope it will worth the money. First time using this. Will feedback once we tried. Bought for postpartum recovery.size is too bigger hope it will work

e4f9f4a6-0bb9-4193-ad17-b44be3fae7be