Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300 mg, 50 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Alpha lipoic acid is good for antioxidant, anti aging and also anti inflammatory. I feel my shoulder pain improving, more energetic thought out the days. I give 4 stars because I’m taking with others supplements like vitamin c, ca, mg, b complex and more. I can’t tell exactly which works and which not. But I can tell I feel better.

e9b9f092-7aa0-4079-aeed-1f94760cc9c1
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

also known as α-lipoic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and thioctic acid, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism , good quality superfood good benefit no effective things on diet package is good! Thanks i herb , 100% ask your doctor before using

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

the quality is great been using it for a couple of months this is my 4th bottle it really help with side affects of ageing the package is nice a bit smaller than I hoped it would be but great for the price.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

a good brand and dosage for ALA which is a naturally occuring antioxidant ...it also promotes healthy blood sugar and helps support mitochondriall energy production .

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My doctor told me it's an antioxidant, anti-aging. So i should try it

82d2e448-4ada-4e8e-8ecd-fbc57c427482
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

high quality, good size and quantity, I buy a package , no taste, excellent for diet, for any age.

f05e2aec-47db-4e2f-a65e-151fa430873e
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Helps to keep my chronic Lyme flare ups in check.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.