IE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Not easy to find grape seed extract with 100mg/capsule which is the recommended dosage. Bought this bcs I have dry skin and allergies, after taking it for 1,5month, my skin starts to be more elastic and less dry! Also, it has no smelly flavor, easy to take, will recommend it to my fds

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. My husband and I have been taking this for about 2 years now. This has helped him cope better with his auto-immune disease/inflammation. For me, my skin started to glow! I love that it doesn't have any side effects for both of us. GrapeSeedRich is a standardized extract with 95% polyphenols (polyphenol flavonoids). The result is a leading-edge antioxidant with optimal strength and purity.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet . This is one of the supplements i take to help with that. I can feel that the blood circulation in my legs and feet is better and that the nerves have a better chance to restore themselves that way. This brand has the best ingredients, I am very pleased.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been using this product for several months now and I am very happy with it. I take 2 capsules per day and I feel that it has helped to improve my overall health. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

OPC or Grape seed extract is amazing. It helps with so many things, it helps my skin to look better (rash is gone, even wrinkles - anti-agein), I never use sunscreen anymore because it protects your skin (yes seriously!). These are much smaller than the OPC I used to take but my supplement had Vitamin C with it, now I am taking Vit C separately because it's best combined. Great for your brain cells, for your hair and nails etc.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I found it to be a great and affordable supplement to boost my polyphenols intake, which is very poor lately, since I´ve been eating a more animal based diet, with a few cooked veggies here and there, and very few fruits. If you are regularly eating a colorful plate and lots of red-purple fruits, then you probably don´t need it. As this is not my case at the moment, this product was a fine way to get a good amount of a known excellent source of polyphenols (grape seed) in a standardized way. Afterall, despite being rich in polyphenols, we are not gonna eat grape seeds regularly, are we?! ;-)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I read that grape seed helps wound healing. It seems true. Recently i had a small injury. Usually it takes a while for the inflammation n wound to heal, this time the inflammation reduced quickly and my wound dried up fast. Beside taking this, i combine it with vitamin C. Grape seed also helps my gastro issues.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My sister using this , so i bought one to try. She says many great things about this supplement.Lets see if it does the same for me.

f426e4e7-b2e1-4b04-933a-14eafb34b87f
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

my husband has been using for years. his doctor recommends it. and it is much more economical here than where i previously purchased it. good quality ingredients. has no taste