IE

Based on 1,834 Ratings
1,452
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Excellent for gallbladder pain

Just last June, I felt pain in my right side. The pain radiated into my back and shoulder. I had an ultrasound and found multiple gallbladder polyps. I was trying to find vitamins or supplements that can help with my polyps or the pain. Then I found this supplement in website which states that this could help in gallbladder problem. I tried to find where I can buy this product and it leads me here in Iherb. This product has all the ingredients that can help liver and gallbladder. And yes, it works with my gallbladder pain. I only take this when I ate too much meat or oily foods, or when my right side hurts, which I believe is my gallbladder. This is a quality products and really works. The size of the capsule if small. I will surely going to buy again.

d8a0bd3c-fef3-4969-a93e-d4c65aa2a6be

I had a small reading in ultrasound on liver last year, so I started taking this and now I feel it's a lot better because I do not feel tired or weak. Fantastic quality and product. Great for detoxing your inner organs. The taste is okay and the size is not too big. I would recommend as this is my go-to cleansing my liver. Great price and fast delivery. I particularly like the dosage because you only need to take one capsule when you need. I reckon ingredient is fantastic however, please be noted this is diuretic . Thanks for reading and hope this will help detox your liver.

36a42cdd-4110-41ce-a506-3475b948ca4e
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Not sure what It does to me, but I started to poop 3 times per day with a normal good quality stool. I have never complained on my toileting habits, so this supplement just upgraded my digestive level. However , I expected it would improve my gastric issues. The pills have no taste, no odour. The package was fine!

da4e3364-83be-473f-bc55-6dd54eb67ee3
1072d0b1-a02e-44a5-b7ad-c4bd050e3d6c
c09f8a33-588b-45fa-9c46-0de02f2fd105
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I use this along with Natural Factors Multi Enzyme. So far, I’ve avoided the gall bladder removal surgery recommended for me last Fall. I still enjoy the foods I love in moderation and have not experienced any negative symptoms. Initially, to combat the inflammation I used Flora Floressence detox tea for a couple of months. Flora Swedish Bitters are also helpful.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used this product now for several years to keep liver and gallbladder in good health and in every medical test my liver as well as gallbladder is looking so good that I get compliments for such good liver health for my age. Natural Factors uses a truly synergistic blend of several herbs that are proven to be effective for Liver-gallbladder health and the capsules are small and easy to ingest.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this product! Since I have a fatty liver I started using this. I like this product because of the benefits, quality, size, taste, and the natural ingredients. I don't feel bloated anymore since I started using it.

ca8922b7-c40b-4b48-8d35-6a7109890a8d
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I highly recommend Natural Factors Liv-Gall Cleanse to anyone in need of a thorough and effective liver detox. This supplement is easy to take, with 90 capsules that are well-designed for daily use. The ingredients are all natural and of high quality, ensuring that there are no adverse side effects. I have noticed a significant improvement in my overall liver function since starting to use this product, and would definitely continue to use it in the future. If you're looking for a natural and effective way to support your liver health, I highly recommend giving Liv-Gall Cleanse a try.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I bought these for my friend who has had his gall bladder out .Ever since he had the operation he’s had horrible painful blisters appear frequently on the top of both hands . These tablets have settled it all down and he couldn’t be more pleased and gratefull ! A n absolute wonderful outcome !

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

The natural factors of Liv-Gall Cleanse have proven to be very effective for me for the purpose for which it was made. It is used by me and my wife when we eat some foods that are difficult to digest. It proved to be a good remedy for the stomach, intestines and complete lower abdomen

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Hard to say about the effect since I'm also taking the candida supplement. But the skin on the shoulders got more clean. I still had few mornings waking up with ache in my gall bladder after eating oily food for dinner. But i like it, somehow feels like it's good for me