IE

4.6
BioResearcher
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Healthy joints 💪🧎

This supplement offers the high quality MSM ingredient (Opti-MSM) at an affordable price. My knees and joints feel great. I use the capsule form which I prefer, because I find it easier to swallow compared to the tablet form (the pills are big). I take one pill at launch with some water. It doesn't leave an after taste or cause indigestion. The bottle is a bit big and uses a flip cap that closes tightly. The package arrived swiftly as usual. In summary, it's a good deal on an effective product. I recommend it!

92175182-b096-4ad8-9674-05ed08fd7513
cc4f8fa6-544f-4f4f-8954-fd0c79f306c2
e6350e0b-8d87-4216-b74d-01a88cd8f31f
b958f37d-60d9-4d55-86de-f9c0e8d0c187
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I bought the product after i heard about the good effects of sulpher for improvment of hair , nail and skin. Sulpher is essential for body structure and this drug contain MSM. Quality is high and the ingredients are free from harm chemicals. Taste is acceptable like any capsule. Package arrived intact. Hope this reveiw help you all.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is the third brand I try and I must say that their MSM is arguably the best one I’ve tried. It’s benefits are noticeable rather quickly. My knee pain has improved drastically. It’s ingredients are optimal and appear to be of great quality. It’s also had an effect on my overall hair growth. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The quality of its ingredients and their composition has made a positive effect on my general health at my age of 45, in combination with a healthy diet. I suffered from osteoarthritis and with this product I have no more knee pain and swelling. I have also had improvement with my hay fever .

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I turned 44 and noticed that my knees were clicking. I used to use MSM and then stopped. It was a pity. Since using this product, I think my joints are better. The size of the capsule is not small, but I can swallow it easily. The capsule has no taste and does not hurt the stomach.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

High-quality MSM. A sulfur-containing compound is found naturally in plants, animals, and humans. It can also be produced in a lab to create dietary supplements in powder or capsule form. MSM is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Bought this because I heard MSM was good for chikdren on he Spectrum. Thus size of the capsule was a bit large but was is okay to swallow. I saw improvement in my son's overall movement. It was a good purchase and a good supplement overall.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

me and my partner take MSM we have noticed a significant change, I suffer from plantar fasciitis and hes recovering from a meniscus tear in his knee, our discomforts have improved!! highly recommend MSM

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I injured my right knee so I ordered MSM whose nick name is "forgotten food". This is a high quality product, my knee is much better, but I will keep taking MSM for healthy bones, skin and hair.