IE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love, love, love this Wild Salmon Oil in the capsules. Unlike Salmon Oil liquid with starts deteriorating when opened, the capsules stay fresh and can be used for longer periods of time. Both my cat (Tater Tot) and I are extremely satisfied with our purchase. We will definitely be buying these again. I’ve uploaded a picture of Tater Tot (my cat) smiling.

098f37a9-6c81-4edc-a1eb-7295b16ef4fd
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I used to take Solgar and Country Life but these are even better as they claim to use wild fish’s fat. Also they’ve got vitamin E that helps to digest omega 3 and no extra ingredients. It’s true that you should read the contents before buying (someone complained that you get less healthy fats than claimed) as it tells more about actual fats but this one fits me very well! Now my whole family takes it as well

c9964178-e854-4156-8b1c-bbde64a6de8c
c8c9c9df-a9cf-439c-80ad-54f2a1cc26fc
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great product and it is better to take fish oil from wild salmon compared to other fish as it is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which has been found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. This is a good choice to add Omega 3 to your diet because it comes from Wild Alaska Salmon and not the harmful farmed fish. Good quality product and no fishy aftertaste. The soft gels are big but easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

0ef7f7f0-b3c9-4902-8121-8f8a39b433c1
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Bought this to improve cardio-vascular health. The tablet is easy to swallow and the taste is good for me too. Quality wise, the ingredients list is what I'm looking for including the reasonable price. I like that t can last quite long too as I take 1 tablet a day.

16dd4148-cb12-4eb4-9ceb-0d19d6652fef

Terrific product with so many health benefits. My brother sent me my first bottle after I was diagnosed with glaucoma; he read that taking high-quality Alaskan salmon oil can help. I was re-tested after taking these for 4 months. No glaucoma. Results may not be the same for everyone, but in my case they were miraculous!! I take them daily now. (1 year later)

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a wonderful fish oil supplement. No aftertaste. I like it because it’s Wild caught salmon. I take two a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. Helps me wake up more refreshed. I’ve tried other salmon oil products but I like this one the most. Seems to be very good quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great quality ingredients and size, folic acid gives energy and niacin flush. Package was great. Effect still under trial Potency is great Great taste Great support for the nervous system Great add to accelerate metabolism Honestly a great product that u should try I really recommend it a try Perfect product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My age is 45 the fish omega 3 is great for heart and cholesterol level same as inflammation and hair

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality great size i like that its from salmon fish as they are low in mercury packaging is good very beneficial for those who don’t like to eat fish good for heart disease people and hogh cholesterol because my doc recommended me fish oil for high cholesterol because omega 3 helps to lowering high cholesterol

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Fish oil is a smell of childhood! Packaged in a plastic sealed container. No leakage, you swallow with no taste in your mouth. Omega-3 and other oils benefit hair, lowering cholesterol, stimulating the heart, and lowering inflammation. Quality and ingredients are well arranged. It's good for my age.