Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, WomenSense, Black Cohosh Extract, Menopause Relief, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve been taking these since having a hysterectomy 18 months ago. I would get sweats only at night. So tried these. After 3 days I got results. I only need to take 1 at night and I find that’s all my body needs. Easy small capsule to take, no taste or after effects. So grateful I found these. Another great product only available at IHerb.

e46dcd57-ee6d-4421-942c-0b368ee5fac2
edd1cbbb-5805-4f9b-9c4c-b4aea4faa90c
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This supplement has improved the day/night sweats dramatically for me.I noticed the easing over the first 2 weeks of first bottle.Then once I had finished a full months there was almost no breaking out in sweat at all.Its no several months on and I can confidently say this has solved that issue for me completely.The fact I only have to take it once at night,And get these results compared to other products I've tried is amazing.And the price is manageable on most budgets also.So if your mainly focused on a reduction of sweats,I think it could be of help to others also.But of course like anything please check with your healthcare provider for interactions and advise on if this is safe for you to use.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought it for my PMS symptom but it didn't help so much for that. I think that I should buy some capsule with a higher dose of black cohosh. It is important to check well before buying. Concerning this brand, the dose is 40 mg per serving. Probably, in my case, it's not enough. However, it doesn't mean that the product is not good. I think that it can help other women. It just depends on your symptoms.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

alhamdolillah.. feel better in this age❤ but i think i would have to purchase more to get more benefit and see improvement . quality of packaging is good. i think its good diet supplement n i wish it fulfill the main concern.taste is ok.

b4e100b3-e6c5-47c1-b649-300ac6e44098
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

i used to take ZOI for hot flashes reliefe,but it is discontinued. I starded those Black Cohosh peels and after 2 weeks hot flashes begin reducing. still have it on nights but hot flashes during the day dissappeared.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Additional hormonal support is needed during menopause. You can choose some chemistry or nature. I think it’s good to start with nature to begin with. The rest is individual.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Simply indispensable. Stopped my hot flashes right away. When I took a break from it, I regretted it as they came back aggressively and viciously. Will never stop using it. Learned a lesson the hard way. Lasts long for I only take on pill.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

until now i dosaged another brand's black cohosh. but i didnt got effect. and changed . now i can feel good improvement.if this item and isoflavon together eat very good composition. ive got moisture eyes, so good benefit for me . because of dry eyes i was so unconvinience. it is best supplement for me. now i ordered 20 bottle more.

af892d8d-dacd-481c-865c-fbd7ba98ba05
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It's not the actual product, it's my reaction to it... causes extreme gas (from both ends), stomach upset and painful gut pains. I would be trading one issue for two and it's just not worth it to me

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

In the first week of use I did not feel any effect, in the second week I started taking one pill in the morning and one at night, it greatly improved my life. The difficulty of falling asleep and the hot flashes diminished but did not pass completely.