IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
For renal failure/renal problems

I bought it for our dog who has kidney problems. When we give glandulars to a dog with a diseased or disordered organ,it helps renew the function of that organ or gland at a cellular level. Organs are considered nature's multivitamin. They also contain a lot of minerals, antioxidants and omega 3's. The same applies to humans. # glandular health # rejuvenation

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

As stated in the label, “This natural product is made without sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and does not contain wheat, yeast, soy or milk derivatives”. This means, that it is safe to use since it is not exposed to different chemicals or artificial substances during manufacturing plus it is easy to digest. From the first 3 weeks of use, I notice the “cleaning process” is happening. I saw brownish to golden brown color in my urine ( I test by urinating on a plastic container) and after the urine settles, I saw some small particles which I think the impurities from my kidneys. I’m doing this by drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Now, I feel that my kidneys are happy.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Excellent supplement. Excellent ingredients/composition and benefits of this raw glandular support supplement. I saw improvements. Nice packaging.Not much taste to report.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Absolute game changer if you suffer from adrenal fatigue and too much stress. It gives you more energy and stamina while calming the jitters.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am very happy from this its saves my life

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Healthy kidney composition diet benefit good quality alter hemp benefit qualitat

Posted on May 9, 2022

I appreciate all the Raw ... of Natural Sources, they are exceptional products that help naturally when the organ is deficient.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Kidney seems to work well for me and I always feel great when on it. Have noticed less histamine reactions also.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I didn’t feel any special effect, but I believe that there is a benefit