Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Daily Maximin Pack, 30 Packets - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 13, 2022

Quality, potent vitamins that support well-being, strength, vitality and stamina. Excellent natural ingredients; easy to swallow; convenient 30 day supply. Taken daily they help me to remain limber, youthful, and alert at age 72. The Maximin pack is my favorite because it works for me in my efforts to avoid arthritis, digestive issues, skin problems etc.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Great source of daily vitamins. I take them 2 hours after breakfast each day. I like the convenience of 30 separate packs you can take on the go if needed and how the wet vitamin E capsules are separated from the dry capsule just in case it were to break and leak if you accidentally set something on it or it got smashed in your handbag. The value was also great and Shipping very fast. I've already placed an order for more as these will be my new daily vitamin regimen. Highly of them.

Posted on May 24, 2021

My husband is an active educator and coach. He relies heavily on the energy provided by his vitamins and supplements. This Nature Made pack has been a staple for several years! He appreciates having ALL of his supplements in one convenient package. You can find empty packs in his car and laundry :)

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

I have been taking these for several years since back when they were Men's Daily Maximum Pack because I like getting all my daily vitamins and minerals in as few tablets and capsules as possible. Other multi-vitamin tablets have smaller doses so I prefer the higher doses in Daily Maximum Pack. However, I'm still suspect how they took out the Vitamin A capsule, but claim Vitamin A is somewhere in these supplements even though they don't show which one like the rest of the vitamins shown on the box.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

These vitamin packs are convenient and takes up less space. Better than having all separate bottles.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

It is very convenient when going out. There are nutrients needed by diabetic patients. My father has been taking it for a long time, and his body has adapted very well. There is no problem!

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

we were so excited to find this at an affordable price after having bought it from regular stores on closeouts and then prices going up after new boxes were put out

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

The daily intake amount is awesome and that's why I bought it, but some of the tablets were too big to swallow, so i quit taking it and gave it away.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great value for a great product

Posted on May 16, 2020

My life is very busy and complicated. I always look for ways to save time and make things better. Maximum Pack was just the ticket. It saves me time in laying out the morning vitamins, and it's a complete vitamin package suited for my health needs. I no longer have to worry, just grab a pack, all put together by the vitamin kings (or queens).