Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Black Cohosh, Full Spectrum Herb, 50 mg, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 10, 2022

Love this product! I have been taking this black cohosh for 6 months and it has very much helped in regulating my hormones. A must have for woman with hormon inbalqmce or going theough menopause. Easy to swollow capsules, easy on the stomch. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

I started taking this when I was 50 to avoid the dreaded hot flashes my friends and colleagues suffer from as a result of the menopause, 4 years in, I have yet to have a hot flash and put it down to taking 1 of these every night. I do get a little ‘episode’ every now and then, but nothing like what my friends suffer from like sweating buckets of water and having to change clothes as a result.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My wife uses this product for years. She claims that it helps her with avoiding heat waves she suffers after manopause.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have been taking theses for 3 months and my hot flushes have gone no more night sweets either. Such a relief

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

i just start it for 2 weeks. Easy to swallow and still need time to see the onset action.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

The product came in excellent condition and in record time less than a week for international shipping so 4 stars for that. As for seeing any results, I have only been taking it two weeks now so I can't honestly say either way. But, I haven't seen any negative effects on me.

Posted on Feb 10, 2020

I've only been taking this for short of 2 weeks but am relieved and happy to report the following. I'm suffering greatly with insomnia and unbelievable sweating. I have done for years...May be almost 20 years . I'm 61 now and this started when I was 42. So within first dose I slept and it has continued since then to be reliable. I'm taking 50mg at dinner time 6pm for me. I settle around 11pm to midnight. I do wake a bit hung over but I'll take it . And I can get up early if I have to and get moving. All in all a great product. Try it ...

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This product balance my hormone during my menopause period!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

good stuff i would order more

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

excellent remedy to control night sweats and hot flushes