Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Black Walnut Hull, Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It tastes a little bitter, but it's okay to mix it with plum juice. I had a hard time with chronic enteritis for a long time, but now I feel much better after a month. In particular, I would like to recommend it to those who are struggling with the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine. I'm introducing it to a lot of people.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I use 'Nature's Answer, Black Walnut' tincture as part of a seasonal parasite cleanse. This alcohol-free tincture is best combined with clove, Sweet Annie (artemisia annua), and wormwood (artemisia absinthium). According to Dr Clark, black walnut kills the adult stages of parasites, wormwood targets the larval stages, whilst clove will remove the parasite eggs. It is therefore recommended to use these herbal remedies in parallel, using Dr Clarke's anti-parasitic protocol.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Black walnut hull helps to normalize intestinal function, improves food absorption, reduces heartburn and gas accumulation in the stomach and intestines, promotes the choleretic process, has a general strengthening effect, and stimulates regenerative processes in the body. Great product! I recommend!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I ordered this product for a trial, I was interested in whether there would be discomfort and abdominal pain. I tried it, no, it was not, so I will order the whole program normally.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I didn't see the results yet, I continue to using . I trust the Nature's product. and maybe in the next month I will see some results. Sometimes take a while for the body be adjusted !

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I don't know if black walnut is the most effective anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-parasitic out there, but it's definitely very well-tolerated, unlike some others that may be harsh on your system, especially your gut (eg. oil of oregano). It's also a mild laxative, unlike some other anti-fungals that cause constipation. The taste is quite pleasant. Another plus is that it's alcohol-free.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Love the taste and its a great way to get iodine.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Already taken 2nd bottle. It is good for liver and detox.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

get prescribed as a complex therapy from candida and parasite. works for me well. improved my git health .

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

High quality supplement. I waited 1 months to by it. The best anti- parasitic supplement . Suitable for young age and alcohol free.