Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Kid's Sambucus Chewables, Black Elderberry + Vitamin-C and Zinc, 45 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been given it to my son daily since 2020 and he loves it! It is my choice for having the lower amount of sugar and the higher elderberry extract concentration in just one tablet (comparing it with others elderberry supplements for kids). I couldn’t be more satisfied with this product!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Wow I’m an adult but this tastes so good and helps your immune system. Some ingredients i am not excited about but other than that highly recommend

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Tasty and great and it works with my kid so fast

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very good quality! My kids love the taste!! Perfect and good ingredients.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

not eat it yet, but i think my son will love it!

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I was very excited about having these to give my toddler in case of a flu or cold. When I did try them, I was disappointed because they didn't change the course of her illness one bit. They are very delicious and she loves them but what would have made me give the product a better rating is effectiveness.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good and convenient supplement for kids

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My son love these vitamins. They are awesome.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

I bought these because the other brands were more expensive, however, I am very satisfied and my kids too.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

I was happy to find this product, my kids prefer chewable supplements to liquid ones.