Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Korean Ginseng, 500 mg, 50 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I usually buy ginseng to boost energy in the middle of the day. So far, have used one capsule per day for the last couple of weeks. It probably works, as it lifts the mood afterwards. The pills have no taste, at least when chased by a glass of water.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

There are different types of ginseng. My dad uses it as he is diabetic, he is 50 years of age. It helps with overall health. Follow directions on product package and dosage should be based on what condition you and your health provider are tackling. Ginseng is known for its benefit in helping the brain ( enhance mental concentration), improving immunity, helping control diabetes, reducing stress, boosting energy, reducing symptoms of anxiety (mood), and a lot more.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Ginseng helps to reduce inflammation processes in our body. Ginseng strengthens the immune system. It helps to reduce tiredness and increase energy . Whether you want to improve a certain condition or simply give your health a boost, ginseng is definitely worth a try.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

During my husband's work season, I make him take it often to regain strength and health. I think the quality is good. Nice packaging.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

product of quality, honest ingredients list. I use Korean ginseng for the many benefits it provides the body (you can read about it). like if you found my review helpful! thanks

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Excellent. Good ginseng quality. Improve mood.Give energy and focus.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am surprised with the quality of the product. My ablity to concentrate and psychic energy is on a different level.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great ginseng supplement. Has many benefits. Google the benefits of ginseng. Try it out might be of use for your health. I liked it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

this one is good and value for money. Will make you very energetic

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

It's supposed to be great as the ingredients and price totally worth it.