IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
My skin!

When I was doing research for a friend with prostate issues, I found out that saw palmetto is great for women's skin & hair. I've added it to my other supplements and can't believe the difference it makes. Pure quality, I know what I'm taking and a fantastic price for the amount of ingredient. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Bought this as a DHT blocker - because I suffer from high DHT levels from too much testosterone conversion. The ingredient & formulation of Saw Palmetto here is quality and MUCH more effective than other more expensive brands. I really trust this formulation. Size of tablets aren’t too big & only once a day is so easy! I felt less bloated, and my skin felt much less inflamed. Overall I felt inflammation in my body decrease. Packaging could be a bit smaller (half of it is not used).

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

My family doctor told me to try this vitamin. I had been taking it by prescription, but due to my age and health, I decided to start using it as an all-natural supplement. When it arrived, I couldn't believe how good this vitamin was. It was the first time in years that I've felt better overall.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
1,267

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Great value and large size and quantity so awesome for the price. Benefits for me to hormonal health and prostate. No issues with taste. Package is good glass bottles inside cardboard. Can’t comment about hair benefits though hair color seems good. Combined with a healthy organic diet is how I approach this supplement.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

My husband has been taking saw palmetto for years (usually the Now Foods brand), but recently switched to this one for a change. It's a good formula, with a high potency per capsule and very few fillers/binders. Hubby is 70 and showing zero signs of prostate or related issues.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,201

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bought it for my dad. He has prostate problems and he found this product really helpful with his situation. The good thing about this product is that it has a high concentration comparing to similar products from other brands. He asked me to re-order it again for him and he highly recommend it .

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is one product I wouldn't be without for long. I believe it has helped in several ways. I know a lot of companies sell it, but I have faith and trust in this company. It comes in a glass bottle, and I take 2 capsules a day. 120 pills will last me 2 months and it sells at a decent that doesn't change.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I ordered this for stimulating hair grow, though i still haven't saw any good sign or result yet, I will finish this whole bottle.

367c029c-e19d-4aca-9e59-f48aa62c879e