IE

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
טוב

This is a good product, liquid, gentle taste, pure form of curcumin. However, the dropper doesn't work, the liquid is possibly too thick for the dropper, so you have to pour the liquid into a teaspoon and can't count the drops. Also, you actually lose a lot of the product that way.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

ive been taking Tumeric for some time now. i will need time to see if this product is successful. i have arthritis in one area and at times it is quite painful. not sure tumeric is helping. i wont give up on the tumeric though.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Mild taste, so can easily hide it in a bit of juice

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great. Price is high. I found a good and much less expensive product

I love this brand's botanical extracts both for oral consumption and for adding to my DIY skincare products. For this formula, you only need to use very few drops. But the dropper inside the bottle doesn't work. Especially for such a viscous formulation, that is really a troublesome thing. Turmeric is hard to wash out from my separate glass droppers every time I need a drop or three from this bottle. Perhaps it is a one off mistake, but I won't take my chances the next time I need curcumin.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

This a perfect choice for curcumin. Good for immune system and also keep skin fresh. they have it as capsules too but I prefer this one. The only disadvantage is that the bottle is so small so it does not last long

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Turmeric is good for my health

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Love this so much i use it with my face masks and my body creams

Posted on May 15, 2018

I was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago and prescribed to take Tamoxifen for 5 years. I have such a bad side effects with Tamox but worse my CA-125 (cancer marker) went up whilst on it. After diligent research I decided to stop taking tamox for 6 months and try natural products and did a lifestyle change. This product is one of the many other natural protocol i took and happy to report after my recent blood test, my CA-125 went down. My journey to good health continues, glory belong to God

Posted on Nov 8, 2021