Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Fish Oil, Twin Pack, 1,200 mg, 180 Rapid Release Softgels Each - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 14, 2022

This package is super cheap. You can save a lot of money to buy this omega product. The benefit is real. High quality and best ingredient. I already consume fish oil since two year ago and i think its worth it. Its good for heart health, blood pressure, cholesterol. And i love softgels because it taste good. Not make me sick to swallow it.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The packaging was good and the delivery time to VN wasn’t too slow. It is hard to check up the effects of supplements on our body.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I am not sure but I think this is really helping me with my mood swings. I am a person who get easily upset with anything happening around me esp before my menstruation comes. I bought this for my daughter but ended up we are sharing this. I have observed myself to be less irritant and I am not really sure If this is helping me, I have not searched and read yet but I will. As long as I am feeling good I will continue to use this. Thank GOD I've found iHerb during this pandemic, as the vitamins sold in my country been raising unimaginably. Finding iHerb is just like finding oasis, what a relief! I've been using this brand for a while, and it gives a really significant effect to my body, especially to maintain my autoimmune syndromes. I like the size of the softgels, makes it easy to swallow with no problems at all. Great value for excellent benefits. Excellent OMEGA. It is very beneficial for the whole body. I drink for the heart, joints and vision. Very good dosage of epa and dha fatty acids. There is also vitamin D3 in the capsule. We accept the whole family on a regular basis. This drug works great for all of us. Accepted in the morning with a meal that contains fat. Excellent quality. I will take more, I recommend buying! If it was helpful,Read all info before purchasing but did not expect it to be such a great value. Has a good ratio of EPA/DHA per serving, for the the price of the product. I have been taking 1 softgel a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. It helps the immune system and thins the blood. It may help cells/brain work better. I keep it in the refrigerator with my other oily supplements so it stays fresh.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good composition of omega. Bought it for my mother, she likes it. As soon as it ends will update the review. Always check the information un the description

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using them for 2+ year; buying for all the family. Good effect, do recommend it

Posted on May 7, 2022

Will order again! Taste is alright. Some fish ool has an after taste.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

it really cheap and definitely worth the price. this fish oil is highly recommended by my friends.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Would recomend it for all who are looking for really great fish oil. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My parents take them regularly so the twin pack os worth the purchase.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This a very cheap product and yet an amazing one