IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
¡Excelente!

It’s a big pill in a full big package!!! A good combination of minerals as calcium and magnesium for a supplement suitable for summer but even for all the the year, thanks to support for bones and immune system. The one problem is that the tablet is big and nos everybody can take it easily

4042eb6f-7e4d-416b-a411-5a05bc233a9c
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 31, 2023
1,675

I advise this complex to those who have hair falling out and nails stick around. The effect of the super + bonus is the strengthening of immunity due to excellent dosing of zinc. All adult family members drink this vitamin, for 2 months for 4 people is very affordable and the result is on the face.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Really like this supplement brand for my minerals. My usual magnesium was out of stock so I tried this one instead. I think the combination of calcium, magnesium and zinc is good and balanced. The pills are a bit large to swallow, but that is not a problem for me. Used'em to short a time to notice anything special about the quality, effect or benefits. But so far so good :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Good quality Cal/Mag/Zinc complex. Pill size is somewhat on the larger side, but still easy to swallow. Ingredients included here will benefit people of all ages.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

My husband & I prefer these cal/mag/zinc supplements bc the quality is good, the price is lower, they are easily swallowed and in our senior years, our bones test out with healthy, high bone density.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I bought this because of the high % RDA of calcium and the presence of supporting minerals. So far it has been relatively easy to swallow and I’ve had no negative side effects.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been taking this for many years now after doing research. It has the other nutrients I need along with the type of calcium my doctor recommended. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It's a good price for the quantity of the product. The quality of the ingredients is the average, not the highest. It's a good product if you are not intolerant to any of the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

My girlfriend has very sensitive teeth. After she started taking this formula she reported definite improvement, it seems to help rebuild calcium content of her teeth. She likes it better than the regular Cal-Mag-Zinc-D3 formulas she tried before. This has vitamine D-2 instead of D-3, and has copper and bamboo extract, too. It seems to fulfill its purpose. The pills are quite big.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

The tablets contains a very good combo for immune health, that is Vit D, Magnesium and ZInc. It also contains copper & bamboo for heart & circulation health. Another is the presence of Boron for vitality. However, the amount of calcium seems a bit high when you can get natural easily absorbable calcium from foods we eat, One thing to note is that the tablets are a bit hard to swallow. I suggest you either down it with half a glass of milk or chew it up into smaller pieces before swallowing - can be rough on the throat! The saving grace is that this complex is value for money. If you find this helpful, pls give a thumbsup!