Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Path, Organic Optimum Power Cereal, Blueberry Cinnamon Flax, 14 oz (400 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Not too sweet. I prefer stronger cinnamon taste. The pieces are pretty large and crunchy. I eat it with milk, and drink the milk afterwards, but the taste doesn't pass to the milk as much as I'd hope so. I don't think the blueberries were beneficial for those cereal.

4c579106-e758-4601-a846-d0c5e16b4715
9c0d65fc-0ba2-45d1-b763-39a0108b077a
890be335-04f6-4d56-9fbf-a1329bcb0215
7c219a3d-b333-49e9-b22e-c0d6ca587d6e
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We have this brand as a staple in our household, and sometimes we give our little one the bigger flakes to munch on. We make smoothies and add this to smoothies. Clean ingredients, reliable source of the ingredients and not overly sweet -- what's not to like? This might be the main reason we keep coming back to them.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This cereal is really tasty, but a bit too sweet. The combination is better than expected, and the crunchiness is right on target. It would be healthy if it had less sugar, and I think it would taste better too, but it's okay as it is you like super sweet stuff.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Really Excellent Cereal. I am trying all the flavors. This one has quaity indgrediants at a good price point. Perfect breakfast food. Good cinnamin flavor

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I loved this cereal because they have very low sugar content. The cereal has a nutty taste because of the high content of bran and whole wheat. Will definitely buy this cereal again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

its heavy and I finished the whole pack in 5 breakfast. The taste is good for me, seems a bit sweet. It said its made of whole wheat so I give it a try.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great cereal, I enjoy that it is high in fiber and has a great taste. Healthy and tasty, just what I was looking for. I plan on purchasing again in the future. Great price too!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Tasty, dosent go soggy, not overly sweet. There is an abundance of textures and shapes.

8fbe84d2-cfc2-4957-abc5-2ff942c8cc29
joseph921
Posted on Apr 28, 2021

I love this brand. They make really wholesome, nutritious, and tasty cereals. This particular flavor was my favorite. I love the combination of blueberries with cinnamon and flax with their whole wheat flakes. I also use almond or soy milk instead of dairy milk to elevate my cereal to another level and throw in my own ingredients like brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins (white and purple), and cranberries. I highly recommend this cereal!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like the combination of flax with blueberry and cinnamon, so this is a favorite cereal of mine.