IE

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

I don't like that some of vitamins in this blend are chemical (vitamin d and half of magnesium). also, the strontium reduce the calcium absorption. also, there is no vitamin C what helps absorption. inspite of all of this minuses, this calcium really works. it helps me with night cramps, with bone pain, even with the arthritis! I prefer to drink it with lemon water (to add vitamin C). it's one of the best calcium at stock and I hope the quality won't get worse (what sometimes happens with the other good brands).

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I started taking this when I was diagnosed with osteoporosis at 61 years of age. It has given me the appropriate amount of calcium that I need and without any side effects for the past 8 years. The calcium is plant based, and I am able to swallow the tablets without difficulty. Great quality for the cost.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I chose this nutritional supplement for children's bone health. This was the best choice. In the past, my children had a hard time because other nutritional supplements were not digested. However, it also digests well. Oh, it was delivered in a well-packed state.

3dd6eb61-8c98-465d-825e-b37ef46fb967
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was diagnosed with osteoporosis 11 years ago and it's only since I started taking the Alive Bone Formula that it started to improve. Every scan shows improvement! I'm so happy with it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Fabulous supplement used to support osteoporosis. My dexa readings have stabilised since using this supplement and I will continue to use it. The vitaminD dosage is particularly high and I love the fact it is made from fruit, vegetables and a form of seaweed. Could not recommend it higher!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Firstly, it is a bone building supplement, sourced from vegetables and fruits. Secondly, it’s a total package that includes all other vitamins/minerals (D3 & K2 & magnesium) necessary for bones health. On top if that it has Strontium.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Calcium is a natural plant base. It is more readily absorbed and utilized by the body. Great quality source of calcium at a very nice price.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The calcium in this is plant based and thus more easily aborbed by the body than those which are made of bones or rocks. It also contains other ingredients which help with osteoporosis, which I have. My bone density has increased since taking this along with exercise.