IE

6,200
StazFoods
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Great immunity booster!

I love that these drops are pure and affordable! They’re great to take at the first sign of a cold or virus and help to ease the symptoms a bit faster. It’s not magic so it takes a while to work but I do believe it helps immunity!

collided with this drug for the first time when the child went to kindergarten. since we go, there’s nothing to say. read reviews and went to the immunologist, where I was told, that you can try more echination. the choice fell on this one, but to the taste of bitter, I interfere with juice, compote. the child likes it. noticed got less often sick ,and if we get sick, we’ll recover 2 times faster. in parallel I also give vitamin d3 Really works. I stopped taking pharmacy medicines from the moment of pregnancy, and this has already passed 1.5 years. During this time, there was a cold several times, but it cost a lot of ( the throat rinsed with furacilin or GSE, drank an ant tree bark, vitamin D and C, zinc

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality, works well. No nonsense ingredients. I use it for my young kids aged 8 and below when they show signs of getting it. My kids ends up having either a mild cold or reduced symptoms when given echinecea. Taste is alright, not bad, maybe a bit tart but kids are OK with it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love the taste! Very sweet. My partner was complaining of watery eyes and getting a cold..had some chills. I gave him two droppers and within hours, his watery eyes had subsided and the next morning cold was gone! Thank God, because he had two music gigs the following day.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is my 1 time of this brand kn echinacea liquid. I found vitamins in i-herb. I used to take Blackmore Echinacea. I bought 3 bottles of 3 brands echinacea at the same time. It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is ok, too many syrub but i prefer to be more tasty. This brand is the sweetest among three.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality supplement, clean simple ingredients, I was taking this to support my immune system, no bad taste and it seemed to do the job, I saw improvements but hard to say if it was just from this alone or the combination of other things I was taking for immune support but either way it was helping

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've ordered this 4 or 5 separate times. This supplement such a gamechanger in my medicine cabinet! As soon as I feel a cold coming on I start taking it for a few days and improve my symptoms/ rid myself of them. It's alcohol free which is great and sweet to taste. My parents like it to so it's great for all ages and the ingredients are simple and high quality. I highly recommend this to everyone to try! Fantastic immunity builder.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good hemp ingredients and high quality. Comes in a squeezy package. I take this supplement to benefits and improve my immune health in my current age. I was concerned the taste would be too bitter, but the composition is not that bad. Usually very hard to find this product, so I'm happy that iHerb stocks this.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Works like magic, high quality ingredients for my age it’s important. Good quality package and the composition is good! Big improvement in a short period of time and the taste isn’t bad at all! I don’t have any concern about it at all and it in my diet