Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Echinacea & Vitamin C, 461 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These tablets have been fantastic. I've noticed a big difference with these compared to the normal vitamin c tablets. I will definitely continue to take the echinacea and vitamin c tablets, they are especially helpful during winter.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great combination for immune support during cold period. Always use it with elderberry capsules or chewable tablets. It really works! I haven’t got not one cold&flu since September

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Nature's way produce good quality, easy to take supplements that are packed with good value. This one in particular is nice because it contains echinacea as well, a nice bonus on top of the vitamin C.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

A wonderful combination of vitamin C and echinacea. This supplement is a gem because of the benefits of echinacea on our health with the help of vitamin C is good to boost our immune system. thumbs up to nature's way of making this supplement with premium quality. Also, Iherb is my go-to buy all my needed vitamins.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Purchased these to help support the immune system during Covid days. I believe they helped. Nature's Way has always been a good brand.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent supplement. This brand and composition was recommended by my nutritionist.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Recommend to take it regularly to boost immunity. Easy to take.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great product for colds. I am a big fan of echinacea and vit.c.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Great product to have on hand as we enter cold and flu season.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great to find 2 in 1 to take reduce taking additional Vit C.