IE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Gummies for Kids

I bought this for my 10 year old son that rooted most of his time on the screen. He lamented it taste like 🥕 after I introduced the gummies to him for the 1st time. Whatever the taste, if it benefits him I believe he will continue till it runs out.

b154ae6d-0698-4874-97e4-1002066e38b3
17d09b55-c6d4-4d82-b5b4-b2bd3dfd9789
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent product. I have brought this for my 9yr old son who had eye sight issues and wearing specs. Its really amazing, i would say even after couple of weeks use, his eyes showing improvement as informed by his doc. I was actually search this product all over UAE, but i found only in iherb. Thanks any way and i would like to recommend this to all parents who loves their kids....

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought this first time for my kids. They love the taste and it is easy to chew. I dont have hard time to ask them to consume this☺️ I believe it use good quality ingredients. Definitely will buy next time, hopefully it will help to maintain my kids’ eye sight, since they use lots of screen since pandemic.

d189eec9-31f8-4cb3-896e-f9f3a3ae71c0
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

We loveeeeee this one. The taste is good, kids used to need me to help with their liquid supplement, with this gummies type, i am free. Extra point earned from us because it comes with no sugar coating. My kids aged 6,9,10, the elders now are on specs, hopefully this can maintain their eyes health.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Our daughter is post-cancer and needs the nutrient ingredients in this product. We were happy to find them included in one high-quality vitamin. The taste is yummy, texture soft and chewy, and I don't have to convince her to take them! Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My son loves it, he always asks for more. So no problem when he needs to eat the gummy. I will definetely purchase it again.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Kids love it and remember to take it everyday even when I forget! We’ve only finished one bottle so not expecting to see any changes now, but hopefully when we passed the 6 months mark I’ll see major improvements..

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love it. I use everyday during this period. I feel so good after take this Gummies Vitamin. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended