Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have found that I more than often have diarrhoea from taking Enzymes and maybe my stomach is sensitive to them but these I’ve had absolutely no problems with and feel a lot better after taking them so I couldn’t recommend them highly enough also they were recommended by my cancer options doctor.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

For over a decade I could never have done without omeprazole. This is the first supplement that seems to act as a replacement. I take 2 tablets before each meal. I had a temporary fever, but the real heartburn was very short-lived. It's really nice to feel the effects of food again without worrying about getting out of hand. (Omeprazole is thought to relieve chest emotions and cause long-term damage to the digestive system.) He also wisely added hydrochloric acid after meals (paradoxically, it is said to reduce heartburn. ) But after a few weeks without omeprazole, the point is that MegaZyme was the main ingredient.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love these digestive enzymes! I take them with meals and first thing when I wake up in the morning. I don't have a gallbladder and have been having pain for a few months. These help tremendously!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I guess the quality was okay. I was advised to do an enzymatic therapy with this product to enhance my digestive power and as an intestinal spa. I used it in the Summertime and think I might try it again in Winter or Spring to see if it has a different effect on me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

proteolytic enzymes to improve the negative effects of autoimmune diseases. I try to take a course (I have hypothyroidism). Cleanses the blood and improves well-being.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I use these to improve my digestion and it works great. they are small tablet that are eaay to swallow. 200 tablet is great size. good option for the price

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Very good dosage of protease, lipaze and amylase, however lipase could be more, as this is the first enzyme which suffers in case of any pancreatic issues I love it cause it can be used as a proteolitic on empty stomach and digestive enzymes

Posted on May 15, 2021

Taking between meals really helps to decrease pain in joints. I also taking them during the meal to help digest food. I found that in combination with MSM it works even better! Don't expect result right now, it takes at least three weeks to feel better but it worth to wait!

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

In 2015. I started taking Mega-Zyme. I’ve never had an issue and no longer feel joint stiffness or pain. (I’m over 65) There are many other benefits regarding taking proteolytic enzymes on a regular basis that cannot be noted here but as for me, I will continue to buy Mega-Zyme.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

this fixes muscular skeletal problems and arthritis. This helps reduce inflammation and pain