IE

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Got it mainily because it said it’s organic and I’m hoping it’s as useful as people say it is- 8 gave it to my baby that had a bad cough- and like with most medicines there wasn’t an immediate relief but I did notice it calm down- good alternative for other meds that have chemicals in them. Update- baby recently had a cold and he truly benefited from this syrup- offered it twice a day (he’s a year old)

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Best Immune booster for my sister's son, it easily ged rid of any symptoms of flu or cold, great source of vitamins and minerals for the wellness of my little niece.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Re-orders for many times, for daily maintenance for my son. When he has fever or doesn't feel well, will give him more portion, and he is still willing to drink when he is sick.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Joy. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I stay on a higher side of a prescribed dose and give two teaspoons on elderberry syrup to my children, one in the morning and one in the evening. In addition to being a yummy treat I truly believe that it helps them to recover from common flu quicker and with less cough/runny nose symptoms. I like that concentration of elderberry extract is higher than in other similar products which makes it better value

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

It tastes good! My son has been drinking it since he was 1 year old and now he is turning 5! When my son was small I let him drink it every day. Now he still wants to drink because he likes the favour. I will still let him drink when he doesn’t feel well to boost his immunity.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I regular buy this produce, this syrup for kids and they love the taste, all good

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

My daughter absolutely loves this and happily takes it daily to help fight off colds and other bugs. Great for the immune system

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

great option. I like. composition is good. recommended for purchase.