IE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from dry throat using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Bought this probiotics supplement because I heard it is in good quality and the composition of lactobacillus Reuters and rhamnosus is perfect for women problems I suffer for returning infection down there also constipation, gut problems sibo candida overgrowth so I hope that with a diet and probiotics my microbiome will improve and my immunity will improved so my body will be able to fight those infections

My mother’s doctor recommended this brand to us, firstly I already feel good towards it because it is made in Japan. The packing is nice and it’s don’t require refrigerated like other brands. It don’t have and weird taste and the pill size is super tiny and easy to swallow. Bought it to improve my skin as I always have skin itchy on dry season and lead to eczema, also for fixing constipation Took it for one month and so far feeling more frequent bowel movement regularly, but surprisingly my hair drop problem was improved significantly, almost reduce over 70-80% hair drop, totally out of my expectations! Very effective products and bring healthy to me in every aspects. Definitely recommended for a trial if you never use probiotics products before👍🏿

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I don’t know how but I can FEEL the benefits of this brand of acidophilus-without bloating effects. I’ve learned to trust for every day early in the morning. My digestive issues are finally clearing up with help from my doctor who said to take this kind of supplement even twice a day -maybe when gas prices go down, right? Seriously some brands charge waaay too much. I like the cost of Reuters from iHerb and will keep buying this one with them.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Have been using these for more than a year now and haven’t been bloated since. I take one in the morning. They are easy to swallow.

kbeauty
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
1,102

actually i was taking it to reduce candida and i have to say it was working. but if you stop, it will go back. the only thing helps better is a strict diet with no sugar

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I’ve been on this a few years and it is really good. Supports ease of digestion and bowels. I notice a difference when I am taking it , for sure.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is a great probiotic strain that is still rarely found in general probiotic. Love this to add variety in my gut microbiome. The compact size makes it easier to carry during travel.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This probiotic really works for me. I’m not certain what is different about it… but it has a positive impact on my digestion and elimination.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is a good blend of probiotics for me, as i respond really well to reuteri. Good price point too and the blister pack keeps them fresh/viable which is good for when I am travelling in the Caribbean.