IE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

We can get vitamin D from sun if not enough from sun we have to take vitamin supplement. This nature's way brand brings you vitaminD3 for ur immunity. It is very nice.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021
1,654
1,918

I believe this liquid form of vitamin D3 is the best form of vitamin D that I have bought on iHerb. An aqueous solution of vitamin D3 is a particle with a "fatty filling" and an aqueous shell. In this form, the substance can be absorbed immediately in the small intestine, and its absorption is not disturbed by a lack of bile formation. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Vitamin D3 Good ingredient and quality. Will get this size and dosage again soon.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Provides the health benefits as designed. Taste good for a vitamin. The quality is good. Absorption is good.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Super fast delivery, best bundle sales, quality products

8b55315a-a3ff-4dbd-bb97-78d719539ddd
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i mix this with flax oil---it masks the bad taste of the flax,plus adds more nutrition to the mixture. liquid vitamins are easier digested by our bodies. high quality ingredients. fair price,too.

Posted on May 30, 2020

This has been the most effective way for me to receive Vitamin D and have been taking it for years. I used to find it Costco, then Amazon and now this site. Pills just don’t work for me as the absorption takes much longer and I have to take too many pills .

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

My boy had been taken since from 3 years old...excellent

Posted on May 6, 2022

Delicious , hope good for teeth and bone

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

The best way to get VIT D, for me . Actually tastes good. No bitter aftertaste. A great way to maintain your VIT D.