Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Mixed Vegetables, 180 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Bought this for my younger sibling since he doesnt eat vegetables that much. Contains broccoli and cabbage benefits so its very convenient to gain the nutrients without the veggie taste. Good mix of vegetables and is very good to your health. Great way to add vegetables to your diet and is suitable for all ages. Good quality contianing good ingredients.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I'm not one to eat my veggies, so I was happy to find these. Take them everyday. Hopefully I'm getting my veggies now!

4cc9a1b5-939c-4cf5-a7a6-538f6a6b0538
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My youngest son doesn't like to eat vegetables so I always make sure to have this supplement in my order whenever it's available. He's been taking this for years for his daily vegetables requirements. Highly recommended.

97b9bb27-2d4c-4ef3-ba89-4f4717dd4ef5
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This product really makes a difference to my digestive track One of the best mixed vege supplements out there. I have purchased more than once Ingredients are very natural and clean, without unnecessary chemicals

c9124862-b588-4760-ac4f-9871bc04e36a
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Me and my 2 kids are taking this daily to cope up with our daily veggie needs since my kids don't eat vegetables. My kids don't like the smell of these tabs though but they can still tolerate because the size of the tablet is easy to swallow. I have been taking this for almost 2 yrs already since I'm a breast cancer survivor and these veggies aid in fighting cancer.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My body is very hot, prone to pimples, so I am looking for products to help cool my liver I also dont like eat vegetable so I will choose this product

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought these to get more vegetables in my husband's diet. He doesn't mind the taste of them and will take them gladly daily.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The delivery was efficient. Based in South Africa, I tracked the product up until it was delivered. The product is terrific and easily absorbed by the system. It helps a lot as a vegetable substitute.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I like those vegetables, it allows me to get some important nutrients I need (broccoli and cabbage especially). I have no side effects, but only tike my veggies!