Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Liquid Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Whole Food Concentrates, Tropical Fruit, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 14, 2022

Been taking tabs for yrs, then tryed waffers, which ate all good, good product, but wanted easier. I ordered the liquid so it would be easier and faster to take. My wive didnt like swollowing tabs, or chewing wafers, so when ai recd it and poured it out , thick and green I thought , oh no, this looks gross but I have to to try. Well I was very surprised that it actually tasted good. Glad I ordered it...fast and easy and tasty. My wife even likes it and actually is taking it. I put in fridge to make it tastier instead if room warm

Posted on May 9, 2022

If you are looking for an easy to take vitamin, this is it. The flavor isn't overly fake or sweet. It tastes how you'd assume a liquid vitamin would. I love the fact that it contains so many different nutrients, including spirulina and Irish moss. Very happy overall!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product is perfect for me as I need my vitamins in liquid form for my body to process them correctly. The only thing about this product is that the taste is nice but strong (concentrated) and it's best for me to put in a smoothy to tone it down a bit. Putting it in straight juice is too strong for me. I love it in smoothies!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is my go to multi. It is the only one that helps me recover in just a few days from whatever it is that is going on. I usually take other supplements like antioxidants but once a year, I will do a session of this. It tastes sweet and it has all the micronutrients and vitamins in one. Quite the steal. Best for your family.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Began using this product only recently when another liquid multivitamin/multimineral was consistently out of stock. If you understand the synergy and science between combining minerals and vitamins then this a great product for covering your bases daily. Read the label to see that this product has a lot of our daily requirements that would be very hard to cover via food sources alone. I can't say that I necessarily get a "burst of energy" from taking this product but it does have a very palate pleasing taste even if it looks like a dark green syrup of ground up vegetables. I recommend taking it with about 4-6 ounces combination of juice and water.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have yet to come across a multivitamin with vitamin B percentages as high as this. I know most company exaggerate on their products but I believe this is a bang for your buck because I really feel the difference when at the gym or in the office all day. Great multivitamin and I feel I get all the vitamins I need in one serving.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth diagnosed at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester and my hair was falling out, my nails had ridges and what looked like wax drippings, and my skin looked like chicken skin. Bumps everywhere even on my tummy. All of these problems were because of a lack of vitamins even though I was taking a multivitamin tablet. I started taking the Source of Life Liquid Multivitamin and my hair around my face started growing back in. I looked like I had a widow's peak and I never had one until my hair started falling out. My nails look better and my skin is losing the chicken skin appearance. I hold some of the liquid under my tongue in order to bypass my stomach and small intestine where the bacteria consume my nutrients. I would recommend this multivitamin to everyone. It is the best one I have found to help with my hair, nails and skin health.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Wholesome whole foods concentrate that tastes terrific. Bottle contains enough to last for a while. I enjoy taking a sip every day and have recommended it to others who are tired of taking pills. I am nearing 80 years of age and my friends and relatives who now take 'Source of Life' liquid are only 50 and 70. :-)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Excellent product. Love getting my vitamin and mineral supplement in liquid form. I put it in my morning smoothie to start my day and take it daily. Plus it tastes great with good quality ingredients. Each bottle lasts me about a month. And iHerb has the best price I have found. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Mega ingredients and yummy taste. Been using it for years. When I donate blood they are impressed with the quality due I feel to my source of life product. All orders come quickly. The taste is great!