Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Super Collagen Peptides, Unflavored, 14.1 oz (400 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

i bought this product for myself. after compare some collagen peptide product, i decided to buy this one. glad finally neocell have a bigger size for this product and thank god since its a new release item, iherbs give us discount too. i drink this every morning before any meals, mixed with lemon juice, honey and warm water. after a week i feel my face skin is getting better. when i woke up i feel like just having use a sheet mask the night before. really recommended 👍

ab2d8044-ca4a-4cb6-884d-299bdbc6bc2a
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

this is my first time to buy this one.. its ok for me no after taste, I usually add this to my coffee every morning.. 👍👍👍👍

1c93e698-b292-4b1b-9cd8-4e23070db607
Posted on May 23, 2022

This by far is one of the best Collagen powder. I just started a week ago but I use to take the pill form and probably still will. this powder mixes well with my protein smoothies with fruit. this Collagen brand does have my nails, hair growing plus my skin is extremely radiant and no acne. YES I RECOMMEND THIS COLLAGEN POWEDER. thank you IHERB for shipping my order so quickly.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Repeat purchase! i tried a few other brand collagen, this one definitely got to stay in my purchase for quite well. its does dissolve in iced drinks although it does lump up abit, but it dissolve well after a few stirred. no unpleasant taste. does help in face lifting. i used to have this knee joint pain due to my intensive workout, andafter taking this over a month, i dont feel the pain anymore.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I’ve been taking this stuff for almost 10 years and it is seriously the best. I feel more energetic, my skin is so smooth and hydrated, and my hair and nails grow like crazy. Make sure to still drink your recommended amount of water with this supplement as it will work a lot better that way!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I recommend this to anyone who confides that they are having trouble with their skin and their arthritis. It is great combined with their hyaluronic acid berry flavored. This is a refreshing drink, first thing in the morning.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is the first collagen I used and I got compliments from people about my skin. I switched to a different brand - expensive ones- but it didn't work for me. So, I'm back to this brand. The quality is really good. worth the price.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I've used this product for over a year now. I drink every morning with combined with green food powder. I've noticed (as have others) my skin looking better, stronger nails, etc...