Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Super Collagen Peptides, Unflavored, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I bought this because I was losing hair too much especially after I got covid and post recovery included a grand hair loss which terrifies me. I tried mild shampoos and washing hair once a week and other biotins but nothing work. This makes me sleep well at night and give me that gloww and healthy hair and skin. My husband take this too and he said he cant taste anything and he loves to mix this with his tea and there is no change of taste. Sometime I take 2 scoops and sometimes 1. I will continue taking this. Yes you can mix with any of those especially orange or lemon juice as the vitamin C in that will enhance collagen production. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

a81d4984-968d-420f-a83a-7b90aad2ad79
1d633581-4f25-49f6-821e-ed779fa8666e
Posted on May 18, 2022

My postpregnancy hair fall lessen, thank you for this product. It is easy to take as it doesn't affect the taste of the liquid which it is added to. My joint pain remarkably lessen, too. Overall, the quality is great! Ingredients are safe for breastfeeding Mommahs (as approved by my Ob-gyne.

fc753ce1-dd21-43f0-ab33-ea9ecfd1189e
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My sister introduced me this brand of neocell. Ive been heard for benefits of collagen but i don’t want to take the capsules. When i saw the powdered unflavored and my sister testify to me the result, i was amazed. Im using this product for 4months and my friends are getting some bottles with me as they saw the result. It reduced my hair fall and my skin looks glowing. I drink it every bed time mix with cup of warm milk.

2259090f-567c-4a03-b621-cc16c5b12626
dfd61ba8-9b50-4faf-9735-6350093ab3cf
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I am dissolving it in mg coffee and blending it in my smoothie. It is a quick dissolving powder and mixes easily in juice and coffee. When I started having it I have noticed that my sleep improved also. With my age, others are saying that I look 10 years younger so I believe that this product helps in a way. My skin looks radiant and wrinkle free. I highly recommend this product.

b1043fef-39ea-4860-aa4e-a610aee1d10b
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’be been taking this for the past month and my skin is glowing! Nails are super healthy and long. Not just long but hard and I love that bc who wants long nails if they’re flimsy?!! As far as the joint support I can’t really tell a difference, I mean I’m 23 so my joints don’t bother me. Overall, happy with my purchase and will continue to buy this!

5478dd44-a2a3-4e87-a8ee-912fdf252f94
74b3ffdf-8cc5-445c-9313-a82ce1aa1e26
116f4242-5934-4f15-a2ec-3203c7e2bb28
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Neocell is one of the most reliable brands. This mix has both collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it makes life easier than having to combine them yourself. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and tightened. Superb!

cec43fc8-ba25-45df-bee5-171f7d0ff241
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Neocell Collagen is one of the most reliable brands and a good product. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and taut. Superb!

0d88bd78-b233-4b94-a66a-50f6ff3bb8af
Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Been using this for months already, and noticed how it made my skin looks healthy, and may hair and nails less brittle. I always add this every morning to my coffee or tea and to my smoothie as well. I like that it doesn’t give any after taste to my drinks.

176bdd8b-5580-4600-9861-01bfbed10263
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Best quality with simple ingredients good composition for anyone who has deficiency in collagen aging joints,wrinkles ,dry skin,crunching knees. Beneficial if added to your diet it neutral in taste but with constency you will see so much improvement in mobility,hair,skin,joints. Great packaging prohibit moisture to go in.

8ccf11a0-351e-42b7-b1dd-b19607226c59
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It has no fishy smell and taste which i have already included in my morning diet. Good for knee and deficiency in collagen. Perfect for my age at 38. Composition is super collagen, excellent quality. safe ingredient. I want to see more benefit and improvement on my skin and hair effect in due time. package arrived safe.

b2e83267-28e0-4d9c-9851-64dc5cb6c1c8