Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 60+, 3 fl oz (88 ml) - iHerb
IE

debikay
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have a difficult time finding sunscreen for my face. I'm relatively sensitive to breakouts, and can't stand the feeling that my face is being sealed in, which I get from a lot of sunscreens. I just got this one the other day, and I love it already. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and I don't feel an imminent breakout from the product. If a matte look is important to you, this might not be the product for you- I notice a slight sheen. I notice only a very light scent, that doesn't bother me. I'm usually pretty sensitive to smells. The lotion itself is an light orangey color (it's more orange than my picture looks)- it rubs in clear onto my white skin, but I don't know how it might come out on darker skin. Basically- this one is a winner for me! (35F, Mediterranean climate)

b8c28dce-8292-4868-a555-95d647326084
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the non greasy feel to this sunscreen and it's lightweight too so it doesn't feel like you are wearing it. The tube it comes in is a good size. I like the fact that it's a very high spf and broad spectrum. I am mix race and the lotion blends into my skin well without leaving a white cast.

a70b8097-bcf5-4162-bf0a-75bd7f066301
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love this product and i will buy again..i love the smell and scent andbit takes care your face..the quality is good and the size will last until my next package will arrive.i can add on my personal routine..the composition is good and my face benefit and feel good..ibwill use frequently .

d4a28a0d-6377-4183-b80b-e3eea2682c78
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The best sunscreen by far.. I have a very sensitive and acne prone skin. I wear mask must of the time at work and this prod. works on me.loving the sweet fragrant unlike other Sunscreen. and this one is light on skin and non greasy.

006145d1-3e77-49e6-b3be-b2823876e383
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Easy to use with light smell/scent. Good for outdoors with a surprisingly generous size/amount for me. I use it only when I am outside for extended periods of time and so I’m not so sure how the lotion affects the skin if used on the routine basis. Anyway it helps that the feel is not oily or weird but light on the skin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This sunscreen is really effective. Coming from a trusted brand, this product is great. It is not only protect your skin from sun exposure but also it softens and moisturize your skin at the same time. It is well packaged. Absolutely this has a very good quality. It really helps your skin from sun damage.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Come into 1 piece to my place. It is my first buying form i herb! The lotion has a very soft fragrance (maybe a bit of flower scent), great absorption and not greasy at all Texture is very light. And i love the color of the substance...nice formula! Will try on the face next morning.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My daughter likes the pink orange color so it’s a “fun” part of our daily routine now. Great quality always. Good smell and long lasting. My daughter is coming home from school and I can still smell the product on her skin.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been hearing a lot of things about the necessity to use sunscreen for everyone to slow the aging process of the skin. I decided to purchase this product as part of a couple of purchases to try out several sunscreen products.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have high hopes when I purchased this product based on the reviews, but it was really a disappointment. The two stars is for the value for money, which is reasonable and that it doesn't leave a white cast and didn't irritate my skin. I have acne prone skin. But the let down was that once it stings the eyes. In some sunscreen, I apply it around the eyes, eyelid and under eye. But with this, it's like someone lit a fire in my eyes, it didn't sting my eyes, it burned. And by the way, it has fragrance, so expect I nice floral scent, which I don't like in my skin care products.