IE

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Wonderful

So many turmeric & curcumin products. Research shows New Chapter to be a reliable brand. I avoid buying plastic whenever possible. This is in a glass jar & has no questionable fillers & a vegan capsule. I'm taking for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Got this for my parents, they said it helped them to build up their immune system. They asked for re-purchase. I think this is a very good product and highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Our go to brand for Turmeric. It helps in helping boost our immune system and a good source for antioxidant. It is a supplement that we really stock at home because of it's good benefits.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Turmeric force is a great for inflammation, joint and help with pain I would recommend this product

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The item is very quality and package are in good condition.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I take one every morning to manage my pain level and it always works!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great for joint health and reducing inflammation. I suggest taking regularly and with meals that have a good fat source.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

good.....hopefully it's good, not sure i can give a better review on vitamins or such.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have been able to stop using OVTC arthritis medication as a result of using this product.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

So far so good. Ever since I have been taking turmeric I no longer use Ibuprofen. And that is saying something. I used to buy Ibuprofen in the huge Costco bottles and constantly had to replenish my stock.