IE

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Good for fine and frizzy hair

I really like mask and use it once every two weeks or so My hair is very fine and naturally frizzy, but this helps tame it without weighing it down. The size is relatively small, but I usually split it up into 2 or 3 uses. That's enough for my waist-length, relatively thin hair.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

really good for my hair. I'm leaving it only for 2-3 minutes after shampooing and my hair feels like velvet. It also has a good smell. I'll definitely buy it again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

this is a very good mask, it moisturizes, nourishes and gives naturalness to the hair, it suits me very well, I hope it will work for you too. one mask is enough for three times, and I have long hair,

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Tried this as a trial product in a promo pack from iHerb- a new favourite! Have ordered a couple of times now as a repair mask. Smell is great, packaging is sufficient for two washes, hair feels amazing afterwards. A staple in my bathroom!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Very good quality mask for hair. Good scent. Size is tester but it was enough to use twice. hair feel moisturized. Good for sensitive scalp

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

High quality and ultra-gentle hair masque. I didn't notice any particular scent. I noticed vitality and shine with daily use. Do yourself and just try it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Excellent hair masque that gives my hair moisture and hydration, i hope next time we can find the big package of it cause it’s a small size and we have to buy 3 or 4 of it each time. Thx

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The scent is absolutely divine. I use it after shampoo as a deep moisturizing treatment . It makes my hair soft and shiny. No itchy scalp. Overall a good quality product and the package size is enough for 2-3 uses.