Page 1 - Reviews - Noka, Superfood Smoothie + Prebiotic Fiber, Mango Coconut, 4.22 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Delicious taste and super convenient packaging. Size is perfect for a mid day pick me up snack. Still prefer to eat fresh fruits, but if you cant or are travelling about in your day. It's great to keep in your bag and to add fruit in another way to your diet.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Oh my this was just AMAZING! The taste was amazing, I will have to Stock up as I keep these at work for my super busy days as meal replacements, Great packaging as it was great to bring and store in my little locker at work, so worth the price!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

very good quality and god taste. ingredients are healthy and size is regular. high quality package and is a great snack. the only disadvantage is that my wasn't willing to eat it haha because he's not used to thw taste. he's a bit picky so I ate it and it a great snack to eat.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a healthy and nutritious smoothie but, it is not my favorite flavor. It tastes nice but, the ingredients are not balanced like the sweet potato flavor.

7e3b3e1a-6c9e-4e12-b16c-75de20c5cd2d
62578c77-a7c2-460b-bfca-0aadc572ec71
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a yummy flavor of these smoothies. I like how they are travel friendly and a perfect portion size. It's like go-gurts for grownups with superfood ingredients.

Posted on May 7, 2022

My son love those, perfect for snack time outside the house

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These are so good! Convenient, great ingredients, so yummy, perfect portion size, and healthy. Would highly recommend! All flavors are great

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The taste was amazing and perfect size for portable use

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Healthy choice and convenient. The taste is refreshing and less sour than other flavors.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I liked it very much! It has really smoothie taste!