IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

love this health benefits for this oil. it really helps with my brain . would order again. yay for good health. my mom told me that if i take this oil regularly that it would help with enhancing my bio available coper in my body which she says is a good thing.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Nordic naturals is the only fish oil supplement I trust. it is purity tested per batch. if you request batch info they will send it to you. they are also 3rd party tested meaning they aren't going off strictly the companies own finding of benefits and quality. cod liver is a great natural source of omrga 3, vitamin D, vitamin A, EPA, and DHA. this is great for inflammation, stress, depression, help with atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular issues that relate to high cholesterol. one of the best things about healthy fats is that they help us absorb those healthy fat soluble vitamins. if you struggle with texture than u may want to try the gel caps vs the liquid.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is the only cod liver oil I'll ever buy. It's natural and pure, and actually tastes good! It's one of the only ones I'm aware of that naturopaths recommend. The quality is excellent. The ingredients are all-natural, with no chemical additives. This is extremely important to me, especially while pregnant.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the only fish oil I’ve used that has provided results. It has helped the arthritis in my fingers significantly. Also, I usually have to have injections in my knees every six months because I have no cartilage left. However using this product must be helping as it’s been over six months and my knees don’t hurt. Outstanding quality and no fishy taste or burps. It actually has basically no taste except for a mild orange flavor. This was “prescribed” for me by my naturopathic doctor who knows quality supplements. I will never be without it from now on.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

So far so food, the orange taste isn't too strong, however the most annoying thing is there's no special cap with small hole to pour the liquid neatly like other brand, I strongly suggest the producer to use the same cap, with this cap put on the bottle mouth then there's no need to clean up the bottle from the leaking oil every time we pour it to the spoon. The bottle glass is really sturdy, one time accidentally topple, but not breaking at all.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality, reliable company, no fishy taste, clear ingredients, I like big amount of omega 3, like fast delivery, decrease cholesterol, great for the skin, hair, heart, inflammation, the package is great, benefit, the fishes are sardines, age great, a fantastic product with many benefits for the health and all ages.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This cod liver oil is better than most other cod liver oils, but not as good as some top quality products on the market that do not heat their oil in the production process. Nordic Natural Arctic Cod Liver Oil Orange tastes fresh and fine. The d-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant) is probably derived from some legume or seed which some people can be allergic to. I would have preferred if they only used rosemary as antioxidant. Non-GMO, Purity Third-Party Tested and filtered free from heavy metals.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

the best omega source of high quality and purity.. One spoon daily is all you need to keep a healthy brain and body.. taste great and no strong odour.