Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Ages 3-6, Strawberry, 62.5 mg, 90 Mini Soft Gels - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

These were recommended for my toddler by his pediatrician. He LOVES them! They have a great taste so he takes them easily (and sometimes even asks for them)! What a great way to get vitamins into a toddler! They are oil based, so in the humidity I do put them in the fridge so that they are not sticking all together and getting stuck to the side of the container.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Confident that these are the best and purest DHA supplements for your kids. I don’t think many parents realize how important it is to supplement your kids diet with DHA unless they eat fish every day. The strawberry flavored soft gels happen to be quite genius - they taste good and there are no additives that you get with gummies (not to mention that gummies often don’t contain the actual amounts of DHA claimed). Our kids love them so much we use them as special reward treats!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My 4 year old has been taking these for a few years already with no complaints. Taste must not be too terrible because she usually pops the balls in her mouth rather than just swallowing them (which she knows how to do). I do wish vitacost would carry the Nordic naturals for older kids like they used to :( I have to buy the ones for my older kids on Amazon, but I trust iherb much more and wish I could get them on here also.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Great Children's DHA for kids with fish oil sourced from the wild Arctic cod. Fish oil supplements are essential for proper growth and development of the body. The omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) from marine fish help maintain normal heart function, normal brain function, and keen vision. My kids enjoy these strawberry-flavored soft gels. I will buy more.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good quality good ingredient, very cheap, rare product but i got it and cheaper with discount. Packaged from china. I hope it good effect to my boys health.

d724dfab-7c93-497e-8cd3-156c2f45e798
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My daughter loves the soft gels and swallows it easily with little chocolate. I will give 4 stars for the reason, that the the daily dose is 4 soft gels and the package continues only 90 soft gels, therefore the it ends quickly and for this reason may be a little bit overpriced

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Nordic Naturals is my go to brand for best quality omega supplements. I ordered this specific product for my three year old nephew, because of its great composition...good ratio of DHA to EPA. There have been some studies that indicate DHA can aid cognitive development of toddler. Product tastes good and there is no fish aftertaste.

Posted on May 13, 2022

First of all, the baby eats well without any objection. Maybe it's because it smells and tastes good. It is especially good because it is in small capsules.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We’ve been buying this product for years, the kids absolutely love them and I find Nordic Naturals one of the best quality and trustworthy brands for fish oil.