Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega, Lemon, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is my very first time to take complete Omega and it’s Omega 3-6-9. I never ever think about Omega 6 and 9 to be a supplement for my health. Now I understand it’s an important for daily living healthy. It taste like Omega3 that I have taken since the early year of 2020. I am so excited to see a results that added up more to a more beautiful skin, healthy shiny hair, good good good mood, flexible and stronger joints.Thank you iHerb for such a great business in supplement and beauty and all healthy lifestyle to all people near and far. And I always received the package right before time and secured delivery. IHERB, I am yours.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use it in smoothies and I like the taste. For omega oils you want to go with a quality brand like Nordic Naturals to avoid toxic contaminants. I have purchased many of their products for 10+ years and will continue to do so. Please THUMBS UP my review if you liked it!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I can’t swallow pills so this was prefect for me. My kids and I take it spoonful at a time. Tastes like oil but no nasty after taste which was a plus. We sometimes drink juice or something right after to mask the oily taste in our mouths but not always.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great quality ingredients and mild lemon taste - not fishy at all. To start with I dosed 3 teaspoons to clear out my acne prone skin, then reduce the dose to 1 teaspoon. I have noticed a difference.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product forgot about it for a while but excellent for memory and last time I was on it my other tryglicerides was very healthy so my doc said

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Happy with this product. Fish oils often have a repulsive odour/taste… this product has a pleasant lemon flavour, without all the nasties! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I recently started using this one instead of the Ultimate Omega which I was using before. The great thing about this blend is that it was a good balance of all the omegas and helps many different things in the body.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Take fish oil to reduce inflammation on body. I like this brand because it tested no mercury and fishy after taste. My children love it.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I've bought this to Indonesia and thanks God it's arrived safely! We've been using this supplement for long times so we never doubt their quality!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Reliable brand, recommended by many naturopaths. Excellent quality, easy to take. Love it for the benefits it brings. Ingredients are clean and trustworthy. Great tasting too.