IE

4.8
Based on 1,287 Ratings
1,147
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My wife took the prenatal omega 3 during her pregnancy. And our baby was born healthy n strong. Baby limbs n neck was already Very strong by his 2nd week. Now she is taking the post natal omega 3 so as to pass the nutrients to baby through her breast milk.

Got these when I started breast feeding my second child. They are really easy to swallow compared to others pills I've had to take. They are a bit expensive, but I see it as I'm not buying formula, so I can invest that money in making my milk more nutritious.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I took Nordic Natural's prenatal DHA throughout pregnancy, so I thought I'd give the postnatal omega a try for postpartum. The capsules are just a little bit bigger than the prenatal ones. Nordic Naturals uses good quality sourcing. I think it's definitely helpful to take this after birth!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Its a great product, my wife uses it everyday post baby and it helps with memory and giving baby dha through breast milk (best of both worlds! formula has dha but not the breast milk proteins immunity boosters etc, but if mom doesn't get enough DHA then breast milk don't have enough) and helped with memory issues post partum

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Item well-received. Looks good and hope it helps with my breast milk nutrition for baby after birth. Delivery is quite fast and well-packed.

9e15579f-6bad-4dc6-b349-1afcaff33318
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

i take this everyday since giving birth. I used to take the prenatal version which i absolutely love. I don't like eating fish so these help a lot

a5da4d25-759e-42b2-8186-fd5f2f89f74a
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is great for me and my baby! I know I’m helping her brain develop with quality epa and Dha like this so I’ll keep buying it!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

The quality and taste are great this package is full of benefits it has helped me a lot to recover after having my baby. The ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The best omega 3 on the market in my opinion, but too expensive for me to have consistently. The benefits are huge, really impact mood in a positive way.