IE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Obstetrician approved DHA!

Since I’m pregnant, I still haven’t stopped looking for what’s the best for my little bub, how can I provide the best support for him to grow in my tummy whilst it doesn’t have to put me through awful taste and gigantic size supplements. I brought this DHA to my obstetrician, he said this is perfect! Doesn’t have any after taste and the size is easy enough to swallow and only two capsules once a day! Love it! I’m purchasing my second tube this time!

7ec255cf-a766-48de-83d2-fac3391f7faf
Posted on May 20, 2022

I ordered it to take and I am pregnant with twins. I did some research and found this brand is a good source of DHA for pregnant women. Easy to swallow and the size of the tablets are small. No strong fishy smell too! I love it! The dosage is 2 tablets per day with a meal so I take it with my dinner preferably. The ingredients are purified deep-sea fish oil

ef1b2e67-1190-47aa-88d9-b42b1838a90b
ec42f870-2b99-45fd-ad2a-d7743a17d619
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great price. Definitely value for money. No bad aftertaste. Easy to take. Quality looks decent, nothing alarming or off setting. Taste ok as is unflavoured. Just swallow it. Standard fish oil pill size. Ingredients cannot be verified but just have to trust the company credibility. Sorry, no photo to share as my phone camera is currently not functioning. Worth purchasing! Will buy again when complete the bottle. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very high quality omega 3. Just bought it and now using it during my postpartum recovery and as well as breastfeeding . I’ve read that it is supposed to help with stabilizing your mood and stuff after having a baby. It’s on the expensive side but I think it’s worth the price !

Zaryna
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I dont know the difference between regular DHA and prenatal DHA except the price, but decided to buy this one. I saw this one has more DHA than EPA compared to regular Omega, but i guess regular Omega would work too if u don’t want pay much more. I am on multivitamins, DHA/omega and Calcium.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I first got these for my dogs since it's the only unflavoured version but they did so well on them I started taking them too. Other fish oil supplements made them vomit or have tummy issues, they've had no issues with this fish oil at all. Their coats are nice and shiny, hopefully their insides have benefited too.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The need of a woman's body for fish oil during pregnancy is extremely high. It plays a key role both for the expectant mother and for the intrauterine development of the child. The doctor recommended me to take high-quality omega-3 during pregnancy planning and then during pregnancy and after childbirth. We take Nordic Naturals Omega 3 as a family because this Omega 3 is one of the highest quality on the market.