IE

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
A Friend Recommended This to Me!

A friend recommended this product and I am so happy I listened. It does not smell or have a fishy aftertaste. Despite its larger size, it's very easy to consume because of the gel-like consistency. Omega-IIIs are so important for our bodies and this supplement offers it in great quality. It will also help your hair.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

If It can be cheaper. That's better. Many clients would like to take this product. They feel better for it. This product is of high content in omega 3; DHA and EPA (ingredient). Good to your antioxidant health. Quality is acceptable. Do you know any thing about Life and Clinic in Central? Please come here!!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

They don't have a fish taste of them. They have helped with my cholesterol, inflammation, omega balance and with my hair. my skin looks great on my face as I age , if that has something to do with them or not. The package, quality and ingredient are fantastic. There might be other benefit that we don't see. all in all very happy with this produced and have been using it for months now.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

it has worked so far. I wouldn't say its a life changer but, it certainly fulfill its purpose. I take one daily and I think the benefits outweighs the smell. I like the size, it lasts a while and the taste is ok. I thinks it´s a good relation quality and price.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This doesn’t have a smell and it doesn’t make you burp. There’s no fishy aftertaste. I’ve been buying this since April and I’m super happy with my purchase. I read on the website that they test the oil for many impurities and heavy metals.

6b2fccc4-00c5-429f-970c-e564612fc095
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I don’t really know if this is working since I haven’t used it long but it was recommended to me. It doesn’t smell like fish.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I think the safest source of fish based omega 3 out there. Easy to swallow when room temperature and doesn’t cause burps or fishy after taste

NZAlanah99
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The best fish oil! Really love Nordic Naturals products the best quality. Using this to assist with my brain injury recovery as advised by my neurologist

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love the quality of Nordic Naturals. Prescribed by our integrative doctor for my teen. Only just started so can't feed back on results but they are easy to swallow and no taste

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This brand was recommended to me by a pharmacist. I have taken it for several years and never have any stomach issues or belching with it.