IE

1,541
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,897
BIOTIN + D3 = ✨

Absolutely amazing!!! I paired it with Vitamind D (5000) and it completely stopped the MASSIVE hair loss I was experiencing for months and I can see inches of baby hair growing! Honestly I would cry in the shower seeing how much hair I was losing! I went to a doctor and found out my vitamin d levels were extremely low so I’m very happy with the quality of this product. Note, I was taking 2 a day in the morning so the bottle lasted 2 months. So it took a few weeks for the hair loss to stop and a few more for the hair to grow. OH! I did not have any skin problems with it but I believe the vitamin d helped with that too! Highly recommended) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp⭐️ if you find my review useful)

954a9aaa-5309-446c-ab82-71c95f7829ed

I am taking 600mg Alpha lipoic acid to improve insulin sensitivity and my doctor said to take at least 5mg biotin daily, because ALA is depleting the biotin. It isn't easy to find high potency biotin where I live so I'm happy to find it on iHerb! But be aware, biotin interfere hormone tests, such as PTH, TSH, T4 and T3 tests, as well as test for cortisol which was falsely extremely high in one of my lab tests. Thus when I am going to do blood lab test I stop taking Biotin about 10 days prior.

7d3ff1ac-a125-4910-8dd8-24fc2b97941d
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Last year I got into hair care after neglecting it for years. Heard a lot about the benefits of Biotin for hair and I couldn't find a one with better quality than this product ! I personally take one capsule everyday in the morning and I can notice my hair is growing in a better way, it's also strong ! Way less hair fall. Before taking it make sure that you don't have another underlaying reason that causes your hair fall. If this review was helpful, consider liking it 🌱

030ebec1-3652-4e33-8a1b-f712522bbbbd
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

These are my favorite vitamins! I want to share with you my opinion when they need to be applied! Every time at the beginning of autumn and spring, the body experiences a lack of vitamins and hair begins to fall out. If you are experiencing hair loss, this is the first thing you need to add to your diet! These vitamins give results after 2 weeks of taking them! hair falls out less and grows better. Highly recommend!

a5f49b20-2763-45b3-9bb6-0e3d46c07067
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Help me by pressing the like button. May God bless you and your family. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin functions as a major regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and the metabolism of several amino acids. In addition to its role in producing energy, biotin increases the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays an important role in skin health.

a97da5b0-ae11-4c29-9fa8-1977ee885f46
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great packaging, great ingredients , great quality, size is pretty good 😊 I buy lots of NOW brand vitamins and supplements. This is just one of many and I feel confident with this brand., great improvement for hair and skin , and easy to swallow , no taste .love love love ❤️ this product

937e9c6b-a4c2-4a3f-88e1-b28be7f15769
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My hair grew so much more ever since I started taking one biotin pill daily! Nails are growing more. Supplement is easy to swallow, doesn’t upset my stomach. Mind you I have many health issues and my shots make my hair fall out & I noticed how much hair grew in once I colored my roots. (My hairs black currently but naturally blonde so it’s blatantly obvious lol). Definitely recommend this supplement guys!! Worth a shot & it’s good for your nervous system, liver and eyes.

d1b40484-cf0e-4faf-9685-df1effdf41bb
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This supplement great for ppl who having dermatitis just like me for skin,hair and nail improvement. It comes with quality ingredient that suitable for myself. Honestly I can see a lots of benefit after using this product. Btw I love the package too, it’s secure with the size .

07056287-c994-448e-940e-8322eb288031
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing dietary supplement for your nails, supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function. Serving size is 1 veg capsule, take one capsule daily with a meal and plays a critical role in skin health especially hair and nails. Biotin is a key element in fatty acid synthesis. NOW brands are awesome!!

bc589679-c318-449e-8fa5-07fe24121438
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,262

This vitamin is awesome. I have been using it for the past 2 years and the results are truly remarkable. It makes me feel great, my body feels more energetic, calmer and seems to be able to out do my body's natural defense mechanisms. The best part is that you can take as many or as little as you want at any given time with no side effects