IE

4.9
Based on 5,883 Ratings
5,165
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good quality product, love that it is affordable for 500mg of vitamin c compared to other brands. Ingredients are good, I like that it contains rose hips too. Not too sure about the effect on one’s immunity but my family takes it as a daily supplement. Size is okay and easy to swallow.

8008d713-de06-4418-9fba-890e25b7ce6d
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good quality. These tablets are smooth, oval, and not huge. They go down super easy without any flavor or bitterness to gag you. I insist on these, as other chalky round tablets are bitter and get stuck. I will get these every time. I also prefer the rose hips these offers.

1115b534-d867-409a-bf9e-3a72cec9949a
Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been taking vitamins C since this pandemic start , and when I found this brand NOW C-500 with rose hips without hesitation I switched and now this is part of my daily regimen quality is really good, provides our daily dose of vitamins C to keep you going through out the day , and with Rose hips a natural source of ascorbic acid , And I trust this brand certification of NON GMO, Vegan,soy free,low sodium and made without gluten, packaging is pretty good sealed, size is easy to swallow and won't upset your stomach..(that is why i love ❤️ this product) This vitamin's C with rose hips makes me feel great- love love love this product , great and affordable

2bfaca48-6bd8-4d25-b279-fc9762e1dc85
d4c5dd97-382e-4719-97bc-2815f8620b30
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I googled that rose hips are rich in nutrients and have gained attention for their role in health and beauty. So I bought this one instead. The size is easy to swallow as shown in my pictures. Most importantly, it doesn’t have the bitter taste. A great way to obtain extra vitamin C!

2646dae2-fdbb-488e-99ce-7057956846dd
688ae545-4aed-4741-8057-984c5ff492b5
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I purchased for this for an octogenarian, after confirming with a medical practitioner that it was ok. The size is just perfect for her and so far, no complaints on any side effects like too acidic. I chose this product because apart from the Ascorbic Acid, it has Rose Hips. While it is also a rich source Vitamin C, it is also known to have bioactivity such as - protects tissues from free radical damage (antioxidant benefits), and protects joints and connective tissues.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love the 500 mg though because I can tailor my supplements throughout the day with this product. I get zero acidity from this even on an empty stomach, and I usually take 4-5 over a 24 hour period. These are a fantastic antioxidant supplement from a fantastic brand that always brings great value.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is an excellent quality product. The vitamin tablets are small in size that is easy to swallow. They come in 500 mg that can be taken twice a day. The rose hips ingredient is very good. It is a very useful fruit. It doesn't destroy my intestines. I don't feel sick in my stomach while taking vitamins. Good for antioxidants. Not have an effect on my stomach. Fast delivery even from overseas. Package well, no damage. Received complete products as ordered.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Very economical and is of good quality that includes rosehips! I read that we generally only require between 75-90mg of Vitamin C daily for general maintenance of our wellbeing. Therefore, I like it that it's 500mg instead of 1000mg as on regular days, only 500mg is needed and when my health requires a boost for higher immunity, I can increase my dosage to 1000mg by taking 2 tablets.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022