IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

You can't expect a magic pill after a lifetime of sports wear and tear but Celadrin is by far the best product to help your knees. It takes a few weeks to start working but l now have a normal life with no knee pain and normal mobility. Great quality product for all ages!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My whole family has been taking this for over a year now. The result is more evident in elderly. My husband also got rid of his knee pain after 2-3 months.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Already used all joint supplements in the world. This was the best. My knees are the best in years. And for the price, best option.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,070

What an excellent product we have here, this has been so helpful in improving the health of my mom's joint, cartilage and bones, glad I found this high quality product here.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Great product in combination with PEA help me a lot for pain in joins for my Rheumatic arthritis. I like a lot. Great quality for that price. I see effect after I drink it more than 2 weeks. My knee and other joints look better and I can walk normal.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Good quality and ingredients, nice taste, good effect, body support

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,443

Great supplement, quality brand. Exactly what I required. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The best thing I've ever tried. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

great product!! recommended . The best product is to buy it now.