IE

4.6
Ghizlane
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
9,678
It goes into my smoothies every morning!

I love this product because every other psyllium husk fiber supplement I’ve found locally has orange flavor added. Gross! This product has no flavor, which is perfect because I mix this into my smoothies every morning for a nutritious start to my day! Adding the psyllium husk does two things: 1) it helps fill me up and keeps me feeling full until lunchtime, and 2) keeps me regular! I’ve been buying it for several months now, and I’ll keep buying this product for my family as it’s a great product and a really good value.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Without it, I do not have success in the loo in the morning. Just remember to drink lots of water with it. I put a little bit in my smoothie, it adds extra texture to it too. Just sometimes it’s got some tiny broken woody plant particles, but doesn’t really matter coz they are so tiny. Occasionally a few grains of fine sand maybe, if you chew it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Buying this brand continuously. Very good product, great for weight loss and gut health. Decrease cholesterol, appetite. Great addition to a diet. Helps with constipation. Whole psyllium husk doesn’t have any taste so you can mix it with everything you like. My personal favorite is : mix it with water and whey protein about half hour before a meal, that really helped me to change my body composition.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Necessary fibers for gut motility, esp for people on keto diet. To avoid constipation take 2 tsp daily, dissolved in some water. Adding some fruit gives is an oatmeal-like consistency and improved taste. Composition is only psyllium husks. As these are fibers as ingredients, the benefit on intestinal health is great - as it feeds the microbiome. Large package, lasts a long time.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I thought it was going to be the same as the fine powder (from the same brand). I did not try it for very long. It might not have the same result for the intestines as the fine Phyllium Husk powder (at least not for me). If I would use more of it, I would use it for cooking or baking and I think it would be very valuable for that.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I expected a fine powered form. It’s not very fine. But it’s ok. It seemed to absorb more water than another brand on iHerb. I take it at night a few hours before bed when I dont have enough daily fibre intake. I would drink a glass of water after drinking the psyllium husk mixture.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I like Now products and this one is no different. I use a teaspoon with some warm water before eating to help with my bowel movements as an additional fiber . This can also be used in recipes and I did use it for making pizza crusts. It holds pretty well.