IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Cholesterol under control now!

I gotta be honest, i like eating well. I eat a lof or red meat, a lot of fatty foods. I ain't gonna lie about my nutritional habits. Which is why doctors always advise me on my cholesterol levels. I've been tring my best to get them under control by restricting my diet but it was not working quickly enough for me. I got recommended this product by a friend of mine and it worked wonderfuly.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice product, this saves me from that Atorvastatin Calcium, difficult sleeping, woozy head and confused thought, but Cholesterol Pro after 2 weeks, noticed no side effect, and seems to be working, I will return to update this review in few months when my new test is done, to compare numbers and see how much I was able to reduce compared to what I currently hold now....please stay tuned....I will be back..."Astalavista"!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

After taking Cholesterol Pro for 3 months, starting with 2 pills twice a day, then going down to 1 pill in morning & 1 in evening, got lipids checked yesterday. Total cholesterol reduced from 237 to 225 HDL (good cholesterol) increased from 60 to 64 Triglycerides increased from 142 to 150 LDL (bad cholesterol) decreased from 150 to 133 Chol/HDL ratio decreased from 4 to 3.5 Non HDL (bad cholesterol) decreased from 177 to 161 To summarize, all the numbers were improved, except the triglycerides, which is a bit concerning. I'm not quite sure what the reason is for the triglyceride elevation. However, overall, I believe it is worthwhile for me to continue with this product

Just got my lipid profile test back. I do not eat lots of fried foods, but I still mostly eat what I want. This supplement is key to reducing cholesterol without statin drugs. This product taking 2 tabs am and 2 tabs pm dropped my cholesterol over 110 points. My total cholesterol was 335 , now it is -197. My LDL was 235 , Now is 139. This product really works. It took me awhile to get my lipid profile done, but I am so glad I did. One does not need a statin drug, plus they do not work as well as this supplement.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

very good product. i have been consuming this for 3 months and seen reduction of my total cholesterol level from 256 to 168, which is really surprising. I’m consuming twice a day, each 1 tablet, along with omega 3 as well once a day

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have side effects from statins. I currently take 1 pill a day. It lowered my total cholesterol into normal range. Still working on my other levels. I have no side effects from taking 1 a day.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

My cardiovascular health got so improved because of these excellent tablets, this is all I genuinely need in supporting me have a healthy cholesterol levels, the taste is fine and the quality is EXCEPTIONAL!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Taking this together with aged kyolic garlic pills have kept my cholesterol level in check and this is commendable as Im not on any strict diet plans at all.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

using those product with better diet and exercise to help with my own health needs. a regular product for me to purchase from now on.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a fine product. I have yet to get a blood test since taking this, but I have felt much better. I took this in-addition to fenugreek seeds and felt no bad reaction. I look forward to getting my blood checked to check my levels.