IE

Based on 1,035 Ratings

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
2,003

Swell website. Delivered quickly and with high quality. The prices are pleasantly surprising. Convenient and secure. I order.

Global reviews (1,035)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I'm susceptible to getting UTI's and have tried everything. This and lactobif 30 billion CFU's make a big difference and if I stop either, I get a UTI. Also if I get a UTI, I can often stop it in it's tracks by taking 3 caps on the first two days instead of just 1 a day that I usually take.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love cranberry. I take really a high dose with the first sign of urine infection or candida and it works amazing. The high level of antioxidant proanthocyanidins (PACs) in cranberries helps to stop certain bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls. In this way, the PACs in cranberries help to avoid infection.

Posted on Apr 17, 2023

Quality wise I think it’s good and it come with PAC in its ingredient which most cranberry supplements don’t provide and should be include in your diet if you have Urinary tract problems. Please help me like my post if it helps you in understanding more on the product . Thanks

48ef95ab-b80f-4429-9a16-2b7b7f59e998
5752f04d-c5e4-4c1d-ac13-b0d1cbc8a92b
26be6368-f504-46a0-89b9-3f96ac709c86
06e6f533-8f62-4390-ac2c-ef3fb3c7af1b
49808a12-1d59-444f-a69e-79b955fc33ea
Posted on Apr 25, 2023

The pills themselves are see-through, and feel almost like plastic, a little hard to swallow, so if you struggle with that be careful. But other than that I have no complains, it’s good quality, I like the box, simple ingredient. I use this because of its potential benefit for frequent UTIs, and I haven’t really noticed a difference, but Ill try it till the bottle finishes. Nothing really negative to say about this.

Posted on Apr 11, 2023

Cranberry is known to stop bladder infections. I take it at the very first sign of a bladder disturbance. I have to make sure that I take it long enough so there are no relapses. The first sign of UTIs for me, is frequent urination. May not even having urine coming out...

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I have just started using this product to help with my frequent uti infections. I have found it very effective. I do use oil of oregano and dmannose aswell. I followed the instructions and took 3 tabs over the course of day. After 3 days, my uti symptoms had improved. I would recommend trying this product if you suffer with bladder problems.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
2,680

My all time best supplement for UTI. Ingredients list include Uva Ursi Extract and Grape Seed Extract, they are great for bladder health too. I like everything: price, quality, package. I like that price is not so high for bottle that last about 30-45 days. Taste is very sour, that is logical. The only minus is that this cranberry is our of stock most of the time.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

My mom really likes this brand. She is of senior age. She claims it works really well as she has had some uti’s and bladder problems. Her infections improved greatly. Great supplement you may benefit from if you are concerned with urinary problems. No taste. Average size bottle with average quantity for this type of product. Trusted brand with quality ingredients.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Just what my dog needed. He's almost 70lbs so I gave him two caps and he was fine before the evening. Tinkle Tonic wasn't working for him. Cranberry did ok for awhile. This seems to do the trick. I like that it works on the e. Coli where antibiotics do not and cause other nasty side effects. Yes, I got the recommendation from my vet

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Item well received. It is a good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take. No smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. Composition is okay.