Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Flax Oil with Essential Omega-3's, 1,000 mg, 250 Softgels - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

When people talk about the benefits of Omega 3 oils on the body, quality is important. NOW brand 1000 mg Flax Oil has all the ingredients needed with no fishy or unpleasant smell or taste . It's the best brand I've tried and will continue to use this product for controlling cholesterol and overall good heart health. It's also great for reducing inflammation due to arthritis and great for the hair too. As we age, we need a little extra help staying heart healthy and improving our overall mobility in our joints. NOW Flax oil gives us this in every bottle!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have bought this product because I read very good reviews about flax seed oil and also because I trust this brand. Flaxseeds may help alleviate hot flashes for some women, a very common menopause symptom. Some studies have shown the ability of phytoestrogens to reduce the frequency of hot flashes for some menopausal women. So I hope it can help really me.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Flax oil is rich in vitamin E - it is a powerful natural antioxidant that slows down the aging process. Omega-fat acids normalize the hormonal background, soften the manifestations of PMS, have a beneficial effect on the nervous system. When taken orally, linseed oil reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol that clogs blood vessels.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

We bought this for our family. Believe it or not, two of our teenagers have major face acne. After taking the recommended dosage for 2 weeks we noticed a change in their skin. The acne receded and the skin is returning to more normal. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My husband takes this as he is allergic to seafood and any project that has been in the sea. He’s really pleased with it, it has no unpleasant aftertaste and contains all the omega fatty acids he needs in his diet.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I use this product almost daily and have noticed a major improvement in my skin and vision. I don’t have to use a rich moisturiser on my face and eyes are not getting easily tired towards the evening.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Soft capsules are very pleasant to take. This product seems to serve me well and I have taken it for many years. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I like this one in comparison to the ones I tried before, as it does not give me a weird fishy feeling like the other ones did (despite the fact there is no actual fish oils in those)

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very good. Great price for such amount. We take 8 capsules a day,treats dry skin from within. A must have. Big capsules, no taste or smell.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Didn’t get sick that easy after having flaxseed oil!